What's new

PLA Hong Kong Garrison to visit a large communication with students

No I understand. We are all 华人 first and foremost. I know personally I don't take regional division very seriously at all.

True man, many Chinese websites have too many silly regionists.

You can see that the internet feud between Shanghaineses and Non-Shanghaineses are out of control sometimes, which really annoyed me. This Shanghainese or Non-Shanghaineses good/bad flames is too much.

BTW, here is my regional background:

爷爷来自江阴
奶奶来自泰州(涛哥的家乡):cheers:
外公来自绍兴
外婆来自杭州

Only my parents were born in Shanghai and none of my grand-parents were born in Shanghai.

True man, many Chinese websites have too many silly regionists.

You can see that the internet feud between Shanghaineses and Non-Shanghaineses are out of control sometimes, which really annoyed me. This Shanghainese or Non-Shanghaineses good/bad flames is too much.

BTW, here is my regional background:

爷爷来自江阴
奶奶来自泰州(涛哥的家乡):cheers:
外公来自绍兴
外婆来自杭州

Only my parents were born in Shanghai and none of my grand-parents were born in Shanghai.

Yeah really. lol @ the concept of "original Shanghaiers" considering the expansion of the city in recent decades.

Yeah really. lol @ the concept of "original Shanghaiers" considering the expansion of the city in recent decades.

The native Shanghaineses are mostly lived in the rural areas of Shanghai. Since the mid of 19th century, it followed some large waves of immigration from Jiangsu and Zhejiang which formed the early concept of Shanghainese.

Today many immigrants in Shanghai are from Northern China which is good for the cultural integration for Shanghai. And Nothern Chinese girls are really hot! :smitten:

The native Shanghaineses are mostly lived in the rural areas of Shanghai. Since the mid of 19th century, it followed some large waves of immigration from Jiangsu and Zhejiang which formed the early concept of Shanghainese.

Today many immigrants in Shanghai are from Northern China which is good for the cultural integration for Shanghai. And Nothern Chinese girls are really hot! :smitten:

Without a doubt :D

Back
Top Bottom