What's new

PLA has further transgressed into Indian territory: ex-BJP MP

Hopefully by spring they will be in LEH.

I thought they were launching a war and capturing Leh in October..as you were predicting ..all last month.

Has Winnie the Pooh .. informed it's deeper than ocean brothers ..of change of plans?

latest reports suggest that Indian soldiers are freezing to death and dying of hypothermia
I thought I advise the jawans to be friendly with China. Then they can go into Chinese cozy accomodation and eat good tasty hot food and drinks. No need to be cold.

1604031162165.png

1604031121725.png

I strongly suggest Indian jawans should not use anything more than sticks and stones against the Chinese.
Even better will be to be friendly and be welcomed into Chinese camps and join them in feasting on delicious hot meals and drinking up.

Because if jawans want to fire even a bullet at Chinese, take a good good look below

Chinese got a lot lot more drones and better drones than Azerbaijans.
And likely what happened in NK will be a kindergarten show compared to what Chinese can do to the tanks and artilleries and jawans.

And Chinese drones will come in AI swarms

Modi can start the war with China

China will bring that war to an end

More likely than not that before they meet with China ZTQ-15, India T90s , militay hardware and jawans will be meeting these chinese toys.

And those toys be coming to you in AI backed swarms.

The world will be seeing 10 times to 50 times the number of strikes of drones as is now being seen done by Azerbaijans on Armenian forces in NK.

You feeling lucky? :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

So start that war with China.

China will bring that war to those that brought the war to an end.

:D :D :D :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :yay::yay::yay:

1602829794036.png

China Conducts Test Of Massive Suicide Drone Swarm Launched From A Box On A Truck
China shows off its ability to rapidly launch 48 weaponized drones from the back of a truck, as well as from helicopters.
www.thedrive.com

www.thedrive.com

www.thedrive.com

China Is Hard At Work Developing Swarms Of Small Drones With Big Military Applications
Terrorist have shown the threat of swarm attacks is real, but nations such as China can make them much more dangerous.

Or jawans might want to be eternally young.
Either way, China will grant their wishes. :enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

Last edited:
I thought I advise the jawans to be friendly with China. Then they can go into Chinese cozy accomodation and eat good tasty hot food and drinks. No need to be cold.

View attachment 683964

View attachment 683963

I strongly suggest Indian jawans should not use anything more than sticks and stones against the Chinese.
Even better will be to be friendly and be welcomed into Chinese camps and join them in feasting on delicious hot meals and drinking up.

Because if jawans want to fire even a bullet at Chinese, take a good good look below

Chinese got a lot lot more drones and better drones than Azerbaijans.
And likely what happened in NK will be a kindergarten show compared to what Chinese can do to the tanks and artilleries and jawans.

And Chinese drones will come in AI swarms

Modi can start the war with China

China will bring that war to an end

More likely than not that before they meet with China ZTQ-15, India T90s , militay hardware and jawans will be meeting these chinese toys.

And those toys be coming to you in AI backed swarms.

The world will be seeing 10 times to 50 times the number of strikes of drones as is now being seen done by Azerbaijans on Armenian forces in NK.

You feeling lucky? :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

So start that war with China.

China will bring that war to those that brought the war to an end.

:D :D :D :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :yay::yay::yay:

1602829794036.png

China Conducts Test Of Massive Suicide Drone Swarm Launched From A Box On A Truck
China shows off its ability to rapidly launch 48 weaponized drones from the back of a truck, as well as from helicopters.
www.thedrive.com

www.thedrive.com

www.thedrive.com

China Is Hard At Work Developing Swarms Of Small Drones With Big Military Applications
Terrorist have shown the threat of swarm attacks is real, but nations such as China can make them much more dangerous.

Or jawans might want to be eternally young.
Either way, China will grant their wishes. :enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

I have seen you keep yapping about your drone power and try to portray the scenario similar with what Azerbaijan drone doing to Armenia in almost every India China thread.....

Let me tell you that Azerbaijan and Armenia scenario can't be compared to India China fight where both armies deploy vastly superior cruise missiles, SOWs, vastly superior air forces (Azerbaijan and Armenia war air force is almost non existent), awacs....

Intel level is also vastly superior to what available for Azerbaijan Armenia.....

You think only China will keep launching drones and India will keep watching and not try to take those bases or batteries out with SOWs, BRAHMOS, storm shadows , NIRBHAY type missiles? Hammer and spice 2000 type munitions? Indian military won't at all try to destroy your supply lines??? Not to mention your shipping lines too will be harrassed in malacca or sunda straits....

You all fanboys have this habit of imagining as if only China will be the one who will keep launching its destructive weapons and opponents will only be at receiving end????

Forget India you guys think same even in case of USA....

First show some guts and actually try to take your Taiwan, south Tibet or ladakh instead of jerking somewhere near buffer zone or jerking in the skies near Taiwan and then sing WANG SUI WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI.....

I am not trolling now. I want to know. Maybe, both the Governments can make a land swap and settle the border.
@vishwambhar let me know. I'll check later.

India right now asking China to restore pre April status this year..... I think land swap may not be possible if such land swap is threatening India's DBO or siachen access but I don't know much about that region..... and in this case India too will refuse to evacuate the areas she intruded on 29th August..... in this case if both still doesn't fight then this is going to be a long long stand off.... both sides soldiers will suffer physically and it will cost us very high (especially India due to slower economic growth) even without a fight..... hope situation normalizes as soon as possible.....

I have seen you keep yapping about your drone power and try to portray the scenario similar with what Azerbaijan drone doing to Armenia in almost every India China thread.....

You dont want to see drones?

Then you see this as they be just behind the drones with drones as their targeting eyes in addition to raining down smart bombs on you all

🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳 WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI 萬歲 萬 萬歲🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

And Modi will see this at the same time as well

main-qimg-dac06a41026d33d0080733aad4435689

main-qimg-b49e244dc7b99efef707afd854ab87bf

main-qimg-e8e60a4a4aa8b718b003dfe37dd4b53c

main-qimg-640759bd9117aa2f4f81454322fff7e2

main-qimg-a7b2951d4b16249f6c4a9d48ad2bf85b

main-qimg-bfe340ab9e739f2d41834e3a4cb729f8

And read this too

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system casts shadow over Taiwan Strait

• The ‘mystery’ hardware that appeared without a name at the National Day parade in October is the PLA’s most powerful MLRS ever, experts say
  • System capable of firing eight 370mm rockets 350km or two 750mm ballistic missiles 500km

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system is capable of firing ballistic missiles up to 500km. Photo: Handout

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system is capable of firing ballistic missiles up to 500km.

Besterest Modi should go to Beijing on hands and knees and kowtow 3 times and return the land back to China. And give back the freedom to Sikkim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese troops have captured additional territory in Fingers 2 and 3 of the north bank of Pangong Tso lake in the Ladakh region of Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, a former BJP parliamentarian has told Indian publication The Hindu.

Thupstan Chhewang, who has represented Ladakh in the past, said the situation at the border was 'critical', with Chinese troops capturing prominent positions.

“Even Hot Springs area they have not fully vacated... this is what we have come to know from locals," he was quoted as saying.

Chhewang said he also received information from locals living along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) that Indian soldiers were living in "inadequate tents in sub-zero conditions".

The trouble began early in April when New Delhi says Chinese troops intruded deep into what it claimed was 'India’s side' of the LAC in the Ladakh sector, which adjoins the Tibetan plateau.

Beijing claimed the area to be its territory and blamed Indian road construction activity in the area for 'destabilising the situation'.

So far, there has been no sign of a troop pullback even though winter is approaching, and the area is considered uninhabitable.

In October, Indian and Chinese military commanders said they held “positive, constructive” discussions on disengaging troops locked in a months-long standoff at their disputed Himalayan border.

“Both sides agreed to maintain dialogue and communication through military and diplomatic channels, and arrive at a mutually acceptable solution for disengagement as early as possible,” the two sides said in a joint statement.

However, the on-ground situation seems to be different.

Read more: India, China blame each other for aerial firing amid border tensions

Politician seeks different land laws for Ladakh

Following the Narendra Modi-government’s move to allow foreigners to purchase land in Indian-occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K), Chhewang led a delegation to Delhi demanding that Ladakh be included in the Sixth Schedule of the Indian Constitution.

He said the BJP government had assured that any changes to land laws concerning Ladakh would be held in consultation with the local leaders.

“The gazette notification with regard to land in [occupied] Jammu and Kashmir has created lot of confusion here in Ladakh,” he told The Hindu. “But we hope that the Home Ministry will not issue such a notification for Ladakh, as Amit Shah has categorically given an assurance to the Ladakh delegation headed by veteran leaders to provide all necessary constitutional safeguard during the course of our discussion in Delhi.”

“We are confident that the Home Ministry will accept our demand for including Ladakh under the Sixth Schedule.”

If this assurance to Ladakh materialises, it will give further weight to Kashmiri and Pakistani concerns that India is deliberately trying to change the demographics of Muslim-majority areas in Indian-occupied Jammu and Kashmir to engineer political change.

With additional input from Reuters.

Now you believe in Ex BJP worker but not Ayaz Sadiq? lol
This is a fake news already exposed.

Guy is from the area, perhaps he knows a bit or two about the "ground realities". Ayaz on the other hand is squeeling on behalf of his absconding and "bhagora" leader. lol

This is India! :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Such as renting a nuclear sub and going diving with hatch open :pleasantry:

No need for anyone to sink Indian ships.

Indian graduates from their own skools more than able to do that on their own

Extract from popularmechanics

How in the world could a $2.9 billion submarine be sidelined by a simple mistake? Not leaving hatches open that could potentially sink a ship, particularly a submarine, is basic common sense. Why were the propulsion section and nuclear reactor on the 364-foot long submarine unattended so the flooding went unnoticed as long as it did? As the star of the Indian Navy, Arihant should have attracted the best submariners India had to offer, which makes this accident all the more baffling.

To me it is not baffling at all. Submariners in Arihant were the best of Indian submariners. Just imagine those in other Indian submarines who are not the best.

Best Indian submariners, like best of Indian airforce and Indian army and Indian scientists and Indian engineers all came from this type of skool.

:bounce: :bounce::bounce::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

India filled with graduates from Indian skools like below

And India army got those graduates from Indian skools

No wonder India cannot even make bullets and must buy from Russia and overseas.:rofl::enjoy::pleasantry:
And the artillery that India designed tend to explode and kill more Indians than anybody else.:rofl:

Relatives scale buildings to help Indian students cheat on exams - video
Students in Hajipur, north-eastern India, were given a helping hand from friends and family as they sat state exams on Thursday.

1602694372232.png

Back
Top Bottom