What's new

PKK (Öcalan Davas - Gerekçeli Karar)

cabatli_53 sen işine bak. Adam gibi resim paylaşımlarını yap İnternetten doğru dürüs tanımadığın insanları kollama. Çünkü hayal kırıklığı yaşarsın. Gizli şeyler.

Woooovvvv !!! Don't frighten me Boy. I don't back up anybody but talking about your attitudes against Turkish members in this forum. I know You are so important-great person indeed who has some secret connections-informations. :) Hmmm... A Paranoid Who wants to introduce himself as something important in forums While cursing the members with all dirty sentences. If you ask me, Let the real world and relationship of prople in streets aside, You as a loser and desperate who needs some attention, could not even find any respect in forums indeed. Now, You can keep crying like a littile child...

As an advise, Never divide your own people into many pieces in your sentences.

Teşekkür ederim. İlginiz ve saygınız Mükemmel ötesi idi. İnanılmaz duygulandım. Ama Bu savaşa rağmen paylaşımlarım sürecek. Seninle görüşeceğiz Zulkarneyn. Cebatli sen de adam ol

I didnt know the forum rules I will try to speak english thanks.

Then please have a look at them.

Bunlar ben istemediğim sürece atmaz beni neyse Üyeliğimi siliyorum nankörsünüz. Burda Türk insanını bölmeye çalışan, ahmaklar ortada. Sırf Allah'ın hintlisiyle, israil'lisiyle samimi olayım diye, doğru bildiklerinden vazgeçiyor. Geri zekalı Zulkarneyn sanane ak, sanane istediğim dilde yazarım, Forum moderatorü müsün? Atladın ne oldu? Uğraşsam duman etcem seni. Salak...Siliyorum üyeliğimi Sırf Türk milletine saygım için. Bu üyeliğim Türk milletine armağan olsun.

Ulan ismini soylemiyim Danimarkali oruspu cocogu sanane oglum oruspu kari gibi herseye karisiyorsun? adam istedigi dilde yazar sanami dustu got lalesi seni!

Birde PKKya kufur ediyor diye neden rahatsiz oluyorsun anlamis degilim? neydii belirsiz kisiliksiz birer parcavrasiniz oglum siz..

Neyse it urur kervan yurur sizi adam yerine koyan kimki.. amkun vatansiz picleri.

operasyonbahoz.png

Cebatlı bu resim senin erişemeyeceğin yerlerden. Kendim çektim

For sure paranoid Loser Who needs some special attention to feel important. Don't bother, I will make you felt so important with my sentences.

This picture you have claimed as your own to introduce yourself something important in forums has been taken by news agencies invited to exercise during "TuzGolu 2009". Don't come to me with such easy moves imbecile because I am not the one you can compete with when the subject became those subjects. BTW, When the matter is Turkish nation and benefits of Turkey, You and the people like you (You can see lots of examples like you who don't know any sh@t different than dividing own people into many pieces with some special words and abusing own people cause of living outside of homeland borders) are latest hole of clarion who don't know any other sh@t different than abusing, talking as If you are a sh@t at so important conditions bla bla bla...

Different angel of your so called photo taken by yourself.

14.jpg

So called unreachable photo of this Loser

http://galeri.milliyet.com.tr/2009/5/11Tuz_Golu_2009_tatbikatindan_carpici_kareler/14.jpg

neydii belirsiz kisiliksiz birer parcavrasiniz oglum siz..

Neyse it urur kervan yurur sizi adam yerine koyan kimki.. amkun vatansiz picleri.

Watch your appendix in your words. That's the second time I am warning to you. Stop acting like a child and don't abuse your own people in accordance with your small mind's comprehension capabilitity. The people warning this loser called Emre is about the type of sentences and attitudes He used against Turkish members and his lies. You will fall into difficulties cause of your hot-headed easy character...

Sizin gibi kufurle vatan sevmeyiz biz. Kusura bakma seviyene düsmem. Ama sunu iyi bilin sadece küfürlü lafla vatan sevilmez. Ben eminim benim vatan sevgim sizinkinkini milyonlarca katlar. Ve halk sizin gibilierin bos oldugunu gayet iyi biliyor.

Bide o minik beyninizle lafi carpitmayin. Ben teroriste kufur ettigi icin konusmadim. Cabatliya su laflari sarf ettigi icin
"Götüne Sok o linki, Arkadaşlar Burdan Bu operasyonla ilgili Resimleri ve ayrıntıları geçelim."
zoruma gitti.

Siz küfür etmekle adam oluruz saniyorsunuz. Ama sadece ne kadar cahil, ve salak oldugunuzu gösteriyorsunuz. Burada hicbir helal süt emmis bir arkadas sizin seviyenize asla düsmes.

EDIT: RedBeard eventually you show your true colors. I could expect this from emre but not you. After reading your low comments i have changed my perspective entirely on you. It is too sad that you entirely destroy your image by trying to "defend" the clown. At least have the courtesy to speak like a normal human if you disagree with certain opinions.

Hmm dont worry i know exactly what is happening here. And if we were able to compare your simple charachter with that of mine i have no doubt that you and your likes can never reach my superiour level as a humanbieng. You are not even a real man!! i dont have a slightest respect for you bellydancers. i experienced the same thing from you bellydancers,habire kivirtiyorsunuz, hak ve hakikatla alakaniz yok, fantazi, ruya goruyorsunuz saksakcilar sizi!! Karisindan korkan gavatlar sizi!!

Hmm dont worry i know exactly what is happening here. And if we were able to compare your simple charachter with that of mine i have no doubt that you and your likes can never reach my superiour level as a humanbieng. You are not even a real man!! i dont have a slightest respect for you bellydancers. i experienced the same thing from you bellydancers,habire kivirtiyorsunuz, hak ve hakikatla alakaniz yok, fantazi, ruya goruyorsunuz saksakcilar sizi!! Karisindan korkan gavatlar sizi!!

If those statemnets are about me as well, I wouldn't comment anything about you. I think the people who will read your sentences with full of abusing to protect a lier loser who registered own membership to curse the members with so called nationalistic statements like you, will realize that It is almost impossible to reach "your superiour level as a humanbieng"... :)

Honestly, You need some psychological support. All those simple sentences and contradictions in character. So easy....

If you think you know everything, you know nothing.
If you know you don't know everything, you know a great deal. That is the difference between an ignorant and a wise man.

Your actions correlate exactly as a child. If there are things you disagree with, you directly attack with whatever you have at your disposal. A simple character is he who thinks the opposing mind is entirely wrong without knowing anything about him.

Take a very good look. This clown called emre started with cursing cabatli just because he posted a link which is relevant in this thread. I just politely recommended him to not curse and write in english as the rules in defence.pk states. After that without having no idea about who i am, he cursed at me and threatened med with his childish poor choice of words.

Firstly, neither do emre nor do you (redbeard) know nothing about me, but if we look at your writings you know everything about me, and curse me very harshly. You so-called "cyber-warriors" would say nothing to my face in real life, you simply don't have the balls. But behind your safe screen you think you can act "cool" with your extremely childish and hot-headed behaviour. My recommendation; get some manners, and speak like a normal human being would speak if you want people to take you seriously.

Im done with you guys, just wanna follow the devollopments and never ever want argue with you anymore.

operasyonbahoz.png

14.jpg

please dont shatter this poor guy's fantasy world :lol: cabatli_53

I have been here for not that long but what I have seen is, Zulkarneyn is among the kindest members here

and I have to say I feel a bit guilty for opening this thread with providing a link in Turkish but it isthe trail decision

anyway herkesin bayrami mubarek olsun!

Back
Top Bottom