What's new

PKK (Öcalan Davas - Gerekçeli Karar)

I don't speak english in this topic sorry. If you want to know what i'm talking about you have to learn Turkish language. Turkish Class - Learn Turkish Language Online, with Free Turkish Lessons

If I wanted to learn Turkish language, I would have registered on Turkish blogs/forums.
This is an English forum. If you cannot post in English, then atleast try Google Translate. Its your problem to convey your message in English. Its what you agreed to when you register on this forum.

So again, in English Please.

ps: I get the gist that Turkish military is going against the PKK terrorists and their leaders. Best luck & Good Hunting!

Calm down, you don't have to curse at people. And to remind you, this site is in English. If you don't respect that, i recommend you to visit Turkish sites.

Al götüne sok o zaman bu siteyi. Hintliye de ver bir kere. Bana ahkam kesme, iç çamaşırına kadar sererim buraya. sizin gibiler ülkesini çok sevseydi yurt dışına gidip tuvalet temizleyerek yaşamazdınız

Senin gibi asagilik varlikla tartismam mümkün degil kusura bakma. Benim ailem cok sukur terbiye verdi bana. Bin kere yaziklar olsun sana, insanlikla hic bir alakan yok senin.

Translation: It's impossible for me to discuss with a low person like you. My family was mannered, and i received manner from them, thanks god. Pity you, you have nothing similar with a human.

Al götüne sok o zaman bu siteyi. Hintliye de ver bir kere. Bana ahkam kesme, iç çamaşırına kadar sererim buraya. sizin gibiler ülkesini çok sevseydi yurt dışına gidip tuvalet temizleyerek yaşamazdınız

Arkadaşım terbiyesizlik yapma, seviyeli ol. Burasi Türkçe bir forum değil, dili İngilizce olan bir forum.
Herkes bu kurala uyuyorsa sen de uymak durumundasın. Üstelik ağzından salyalar saçarak küfürler ediyorsun, bir de utanmadan üste çıkmaya çalışıyorsun.

--

I agree with other friends, please use only English on this forum. Use your own language on private messages only, please...

Zulkarneyn Seninle başka yerde başka şekilde görüşeceğiz.

Alın forumunuzu götünüze sokun. Zulkarneyn Seninle başka yerde başka şekilde görüşeceğiz.

Bak hala terbiyesizlik yapmaya devam ediyorsun. Ben sana hakaret etmiyorum ancak sen tanımadığın bir insana ağza alınmayacak şeyler söylüyorsun. Daha fazla muhattap olmayacağım seninle ve yukarda yazdığım yazıyla çelişir biçimde senle Türkçe laf dalaşına girmiycem.

Zaten mesajlarını rapor ettim küfür içerdiği için, gereken yapılacaktır.

Sen de kafa yapını değiştirmediğin sürece yazmazsan hepimiz için daha hayırlı olur.

Selametle..

Neyse. Uzatmıyorum. Zulkarneyn Sonuçlarına katlanacaksın. Sorry My english bad. Now im using google translator. Thanks google i love you

Senin gibi avanak ayakta durmayi bile bilmez. Git bir kac kizi korkut sen. Bir daha da kesinlikle muhattap olmam zaten. Yakinda silinip gideceksin bu sayfadan.

----------------------------------------------

I just asked him to stop being a pain. I hope the mods will delete this user, so we can be free of his ignorance.

Senin gibi avanak ayakta durmayi bile bilmez. Git bir kac kizi korkut sen. Bir daha da kesinlikle muhattap olmam zaten. Yakinda silinip gideceksin bu sayfadan.

----------------------------------------------

I just asked him to stop being a pain. I hope the mods will delete this user, so we can be free of his ignorance.

Tekrar dönüşü olmayan bir yola gidecekmişim gibi söyledin. Sizin gibiler cemaat altında ülke bölerler seni başka sitelerden çok iyi tanıyorum. Burda kimseye milliyetçiyim ayağı yapma.

Türkiye'nin resim kısmında antalya'yı tanıtmak için iki rus kızı yayınladım diye birden patladın? Neden insanlar istediği resme bakar sanane? Bakmak istemiyorsun günah işlememek için gözünü yum. Şu resimde hamamı tanıtıyorum diye beyfendi Bunlar ayıp resimler diyor. Sen danimarka'da bir bok görmemişsen ben ne yapayım

Senin gibi asagilik varlikla tartismam mümkün degil kusura bakma. Benim ailem cok sukur terbiye verdi bana. Bin kere yaziklar olsun sana, insanlikla hic bir alakan yok senin.

Translation: It's impossible for me to discuss with a low person like you. My family was mannered, and i received manner from them, thanks god. Pity you, you have nothing similar with a human.

Just ignore the stupid boys whose mental age is below zero...

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Neyse. Uzatmıyorum. Zulkarneyn Sonuçlarına katlanacaksın. Sorry My english bad. Now im using google translator. Thanks google i love you

Stop threatening the respected members of this forum, Easy boy and Just f@ck out of here or learn English If you want to say something in such threads, Otherwise, Sh@t up...

Who are you to lecture cabatli or me or any other member of this forum. Look at how you introduce yourself? Heavy cursing and n orespect towards anyone. If you have mental problems go see a doctor.

Senin beyininde agriza var, en iyise doktora git. Ben seni niye muhattab aliyomki? Belliki sümüklünün tekisin. Heralde birazda gaylik var durmadan "sokarim" deyip duruyon...

EDIT: why do i keep feeding the troll?

Who are you to lecture cabatli or me or any other member of this forum. Look at how you introduce yourself? Heavy cursing and n orespect towards anyone. If you have mental problems go see a doctor.

Senin beyininde agriza var, en iyise doktora git.

Mesajım silinmiştir, Çünkü kariyerimi yıpratmak istemiyorum. Teröriste küfür etmem ahlakını bozduysa, bravo diyorum

Teşekkür ederim. İlginiz ve saygınız Mükemmel ötesi idi. İnanılmaz duygulandım. Ama Bu savaşa rağmen paylaşımlarım sürecek. Seninle görüşeceğiz Zulkarneyn. Cebatli sen de adam ol. Böyle olması gerekmiyordu, Kendini Harcadın

I didnt know the forum rules I will try to speak english thanks.

Cebatli sen de adam ol

Stop barking, mental midget boy and show What you are able to do instead of threatening everybody who is warning you. If you ask me, You are latest hole of clarion to say to me "Adam Ol". The people who has a littile mind/power in his hand to do something, Never bark but act in accordance with neccesities of conditions to solve the problems...

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Teşekkür ederim. İlginiz ve saygınız Mükemmel ötesi idi. İnanılmaz duygulandım. Ama Bu savaşa rağmen paylaşımlarım sürecek. Seninle görüşeceğiz Zulkarneyn. Cebatli sen de adam ol

I didnt know the forum rules I will try to speak english thanks.

Simple threatening sentences as always. We were threatening our friends When We were in our 10th age in primery school years. It is for sure that I don't know your age but Your mental age is around 10... :)

BTW, If you want to be respected, Learn respecting the people, Otherwise, Just F@ck out of such respected forums. Stop Crying...

Back
Top Bottom