What's new

PKK Attacks Iranian Trucks in Turkey

When you dont invest they say Turks are starving them, when you do its cultural genocide, pkk reached another level of retardness.
facepalm.gif
Those dams are essential for the irrigation of the area....however they have dual use. They have been constructed (11 dams) near the border and blocking PKK routes from Northern Iraq to Turkey. They are flooding many of their caves which they hide in and hide their equipment.

Also, they don't want roads (asphalt) too.....which unable them too use IEDs.

Those dams are essential for the irrigation of the area....however they have dual use. They have been constructed (11 dams) near the border and blocking PKK routes from Northern Iraq to Turkey. They are flooding many of their caves which they hide in and hide their equipment.

Also, they don't want roads (asphalt) too.....which unable them too use IEDs.

Many kurds want to live in 2000 before Christ. Savages. I hope Turkey, Iran and Iraq build a million dams on top of their houses. Caves need to be dealt with by using gas. If sanctions are removed, Turkish-Iranian trade will boom to levels never reached before by the two countries. Neither side can afford a PEST that shoots innocent truckers and train conductors..

Many kurds want to live in 2000 before Christ. Savages. I hope Turkey, Iran and Iraq build a million dams on top of their houses. Caves need to be dealt with by using gas. If sanctions are removed, Turkish-Iranian trade will boom to levels never reached before by the two countries. Neither side can afford a PEST that shoots innocent truckers and train conductors..

Post Reported.
You should be really ashamed of yourself for this type of racist language.

You are trying to condemn these attacks by using racism against a whole group of people? That's pathetic. At least you could distinguish between ordinary civilians and those militants.

You are trying to condemn these attacks by using racism against a whole group of people? That's pathetic. At least you could distinguish between ordinary civilians and those militants.

I say many Kurds, not majority or all of them. Many. Millions. It's just their way of life. Nothing wrong with that, but it shouldn't interfere with trade and stability. Go to Turkey and you'll see honour killings etc. Done mostly by people in Diyarbakir etc.

Just answer me , Is PKK is now weaker force then before? If not then all of those previous efforts you made are drowned. All of those Turk soldier that had sacrificed their lives are lost, This war still not over and your enemy have become popular in front of west due to ISIS conflict, although Syrian kurds have suffered a lot.
]

%99 of Iranian Kurds see themselves as a big part of Iranian history and culture... The Kurds are Iranian people racially, culturally for thousands of years.

So there is a big difference between how Kurds are feeling in Iran comparing to Kurds in Arab Syria and Iraq and a Turk Turkey. My best friend is a Kurd, he always says, Iranian Kurds are one of the most Iranians among all Iranians.

Politically, Iran could handle some Kurd separatist movements occurred in modern history very well. Iran recently had problems with some mercenary, brain washed Kurd Terrorists under the financial influence of PKK and PJAK. Pjak for some time could do a little noise in North Eastern Iran but when IRCG sent its LUR and KURD Basijis to those areas, they had no choice but to die or leave Iran. They no longer have a presence in Iran. They do some terrorist activities like terroring a few public servants or border soldiers once in a while but not anything serious.

In Turkey it is very different, Kurds tasted the taste of power just recently in elections. They no longer will stay in peace with Turkey unless they give them a big role in Turkey's politics.

I personally have Kurd friends and I never heard anything about any intentions to fight their own country and nation for independence. My friend always says, a separate Kurdish state won't give them as much power, security and wealth as they have currently in Iran and Turkey and Iraq.

So to my eyes, it is possible for Turkish Kurds to rebel again and claim an state, Iraqis already done this, Syrians will join their Turkish Kurd brothers, but I don't see Iranian Kurds wanting the same for a thousand years from now. They stayed Iranian for thousands of years and I don't see any reasons not to believe they stay the same for another couple of thousand years!!

These terrorist Kurds are such idiots. They aren't able to establish an alliance with ANY country.
They actually made an open alliance with Israel.. are n't you aware of that?

Wow... I should say... you hate them too much! The Kurd people are ancient residence of their current regions and are nice people.. but as for Terrorist PKK, YPG or PJAK... It is a different story..but even when you hate such people, your hate is something very deep... I don't hate Saudis or Israelis that much that you said!!

In case of Pjak and PKK who are trying to disrupt Iranian and Turkish national security... I would say... No worries... Both Iranian and Turks will deal with them with iron fist just like they did in past

Last edited:
]

%99 of Iranian Kurds see themselves as a big part of Iranian history and culture... The Kurds are Iranian people racially, culturally for thousands of years.

So there is a big difference between how Kurds are feeling in Iran comparing to Kurds in Arab Syria and Iraq and a Turk Turkey. My best friend is a Kurd, he always says, Iranian Kurds are one of the most Iranians among all Iranians.

Politically, Iran could handle some Kurd separatist movements occurred in modern history very well. Iran recently had problems with some mercenary, brain washed Kurd Terrorists under the financial influence of PKK and PJAK. Pjak for some time could do a little noise in North Eastern Iran but when IRCG sent its LUR and KURD Basijis to those areas, they had no choice but to die or leave Iran. They no longer have a presence in Iran. They do some terrorist activities like terroring a few public servants or border soldiers once in a while but not anything serious.

In Turkey it is very different, Kurds tasted the taste of power just recently in elections. They no longer will stay in peace with Turkey unless they give them a big role in Turkey's politics.

I personally have Kurd friends and I never heard anything about any intentions to fight their own country and nation for independence. My friend always says, a separate Kurdish state won't give them as much power, security and wealth as they have currently in Iran and Turkey and Iraq.

So to my eyes, it is possible for Turkish Kurds to rebel again and claim an state, Iraqis already done this, Syrians will join their Turkish Kurd brothers, but I don't see Iranian Kurds wanting the same for a thousand years from now. They stayed Iranian for thousands of years and I don't see any reasons not to believe they stay the same for another couple of thousand years!!

Wow... I should say... you hate them too much! The Kurd people are ancient residence of their current regions and are nice people.. but as for Terrorist PKK, YPG or PJAK... It is a different story..but even when you hate such people, your hate is something very deep... I don't hate Saudis or Israelis that much that you said!!

In case of Pjak and PKK who are trying to disrupt Iranian and Turkish national security... I would say... No worries... Both Iranian and Turks will deal with them with iron fist just like they did in past

It came out wrong. I'm talking about the terrorists and those who hate the government.

Well honestly they were pretty stupid for agreeing to this ceasefire. Cant imagine things being different for them, still using the same guerilla tactics, with the same guns, same methods etc. Whilst In these 3 years we have inducted several counter measures against Guerilla warfare tactics, primarely developing and using UAV's (TAI Anka, Bayraktar Caldiran and Vestel Karayel) not to mention T-129 aka "Geko Hunter" aka "Thousand years of pain war machine" aka "Some cleaver name" aka "I am not a smart man...". More MRAP's have also entered service.

]

Well to be honest, i think we can learn something from Iran regarding fighting these terrorists. Contrary to Turkey, Iran didnt allow these terrorist to prosper one bit and immediatly took care of it with full on assaults and operations. Whilst we still can somewhat tolerate their presence in Turkey. I mean how long did PJAK last? a couple years at most. Its a pitty to, i geniunly thought these Kurds were actually getter smarter and actually used diplomacy insted of force considering its succes in Turkey, however it seems i was surely mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom