What's new

Pious Erdogan government wants to revive Cannabis production

Taskforce

Reaction score
Of course for money but does the Quran not explicitly say drugs are forbidden? Looks like the Islamists gave up on tech development (with the secularist aborting Turkey) and will do what the Afghani’s are doing. Doubt this will safe Turkey though. We are loosing our morality, ironically under an Islam government.
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...oduction-turkish-islamists-love-it-637981698‬

Oh, Just wait! A lot of things are going to be "HALAL" in a lot of places and especially in a lot of Muslim Countries. Soon Islam will be left as an option with the practicing individuals, and frankly speaking, Saudi-Israeli alliance and old mantra of "enlightened moderation" in Pakistan, does make a lot of sense.

Apnay deen ko apnay paas sambhal kar rakhoo, unqareeb ye deen hamaray leyaa ajnabi ho gaye ga!

Before you blow your load in your pants, you should google the difference between Cannabis and Hemp. Furthermore Cannabis has proven healing potential, people in the west are using it to help treat cancer.

Just because the only thing you know is to roll it and smoke it, doesn't mean the plants potential is limited to that.

Before you blow your load in your pants, you should google the difference between Cannabis and Hemp. Furthermore Cannabis has proven healing potential, people in the west are using it to help treat cancer.

Just because the only thing you know is to roll it and smoke it, doesn't mean the plants potential is limited to that.

Only a crack / pot head would say that. Cannabis has negatives as well as positives not the negatives out way it. It is haram first of all. And secondly there are a lot of alternatives.

Only a crack / pot head would say that. Cannabis has negatives as well as positives not the negatives out way it. It is haram first of all. And secondly there are a lot of alternatives.

Do you realise you don't have to smoke the cannabis plant? That is the only thing that is haram, using the plant for "nasha". The plant itself is not haram, using it for intoxication is.

Watch this video - it shows how the cannabis plant, is used to make fabric.

Turkey to boost planting industrial hemp
resident Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said Turkey will cultivate industrial hemp and the necessary talks were already held with Agriculture and Forestry Ministry and Environment and Urbanization Ministry regarding the works to be launched.

“I am calling out to my nation; let’s start the process to cultivate industrial hemp. We will see that industrial hemp has many different benefits in many different areas,” said Erdoğan on Jan. 13 while speaking at a meeting of BMC, a privately owned Turkish-Qatari armored vehicles manufacturer, in the northwestern province of Sakarya.

The cultivation of hemp is currently allowed in 19 regions in Turkey. Agriculture and Forestry Minister Bekir Pakdemirli on Jan. 10 said that the government will issue permit to new places for hemp production.

Hemp is used as a raw material in thousands of industrial products but the infrastructure to make this a valuable market has not been developed in Turkey.

Erdoğan on Jan. 13 also said that an investment amounting to 500 million dollars will be made for a new factory of BMC, and the new investment will provide employment for 10,000 people once its all phases are completed.

“We expect this facility to provide an added value of 5 billion dollars annually to our country. Apart from our own needs, we plan to export about 1 billion dollars [worth of products of the new factory] to different countries, especially Qatar,” he said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-boost-planting-industrial-hemp-140470

The Green Revolution is here. Burn the Sodomites

Do you realise you don't have to smoke the cannabis plant? That is the only thing that is haram, using the plant for "nasha". The plant itself is not haram, using it for intoxication is.

Watch this video - it shows how the cannabis plant, is used to make fabric.

Turkey to boost planting industrial hemp
resident Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said Turkey will cultivate industrial hemp and the necessary talks were already held with Agriculture and Forestry Ministry and Environment and Urbanization Ministry regarding the works to be launched.

“I am calling out to my nation; let’s start the process to cultivate industrial hemp. We will see that industrial hemp has many different benefits in many different areas,” said Erdoğan on Jan. 13 while speaking at a meeting of BMC, a privately owned Turkish-Qatari armored vehicles manufacturer, in the northwestern province of Sakarya.

The cultivation of hemp is currently allowed in 19 regions in Turkey. Agriculture and Forestry Minister Bekir Pakdemirli on Jan. 10 said that the government will issue permit to new places for hemp production.

Hemp is used as a raw material in thousands of industrial products but the infrastructure to make this a valuable market has not been developed in Turkey.

Erdoğan on Jan. 13 also said that an investment amounting to 500 million dollars will be made for a new factory of BMC, and the new investment will provide employment for 10,000 people once its all phases are completed.

“We expect this facility to provide an added value of 5 billion dollars annually to our country. Apart from our own needs, we plan to export about 1 billion dollars [worth of products of the new factory] to different countries, especially Qatar,” he said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-boost-planting-industrial-hemp-140470

good point , i will add that for many patients cannabis is their only remedy whether those are cancer patients who use it to reweave pain and other symptoms or those who suffer from epilepsy and many other illnesses where cannabis is the only thing that helps them.

Unlike synthetic drugs , this is a natural remedy which is cheap and available.

Of course for money but does the Quran not explicitly say drugs are forbidden? Looks like the Islamists gave up on tech development (with the secularist aborting Turkey) and will do what the Afghani’s are doing. Doubt this will safe Turkey though. We are loosing our morality, ironically under an Islam government.
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...oduction-turkish-islamists-love-it-637981698‬
Are you high or something ?
Use of drugs are illegal in Turkey.

These plants cultivated for medical purposes. For instance since decades Hashas is being cultivated in Konya, Denizli, Afyon,etc... It's happening under strict state regulations and control.

Plus it's nothing new it's being done since the Ottoman times.

These plants cultivated for medical purposes. For instance since decades Hashas is being cultivated in Konya, Denizli, Afyon,etc... It's happening under strict state regulations and control.

I think in the West governments have given up on on persecuting cannabis users also for recreation use. This persecution of users did nothing to eliminate the users and labeled many ordinary citizens as criminals.

Today more and more countries realize that this is pointless and and that the goverment should not stick their noses into people private lives.

Personally i think this region can use some Cannabis to relax instead of getting involved in stupid wars. I dont think it is a coincidence that in the 60th , the peace movement in the US came along with the use of cannabis . Seems Cannabis makes people want to make love and not war.

Map of countries in US where cannabis is legal :

MJ-US-Legality-Infographic.png

good point , i will add that for many patients cannabis is their only remedy whether those are cancer patients who use it to reweave pain and other symptoms or those who suffer from epilepsy and many other illnesses where cannabis is the only thing that helps them.

Unlike synthetic drugs , this is a natural remedy which is cheap and available.
not really man! market price in khi is 5000 rs rs gram thats fking crazy!

not really man! market price in khi is 5000 rs rs gram thats fking crazy!

lol , i am sure prices would come down if it was legal. After all it is only a very common plant that is very easy to grow and everyone can grow in their own home.

You must be a Cannabis User otherwise you wouldn’t talk like this. I’m not against medical use (none smoking) but you have other intentions...

You must be a Cannabis User otherwise you wouldn’t talk like this. I’m not against medical use (none smoking) but you have other intentions...

hahahaha, what have you been smoking?

Back
Top Bottom