What's new

pinoys admire Vietnam education

I'm a jelous with you. Japan is developed country.

I finished my study in 1990s year locally. when Vietnam is under embargo of western countries, we didnt have enough good text book or media tool like audio cassette etc. for approve our pronunciation. very sad.:(

Soon enough, my friend, Viet Nam will reach developed status. Viet Nam just has to keep on doing what she is doing. :)

Not as cheap as other countries with gdp below Vietnam. I see Chinese men flocking in Vietnam in hope to marry a Viet bride, not just Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese (Chinese anyway) do the same. Google for some articles about Chinese men journey to Vietnam to find wivies, is like Journey to the West. There is story of a Chinese man come to Vietnam 3 to 4 times stood in front of the bride house crying, begging her come back after short time living together and the man did not sastisfy the bride financial needs. Never under estimate power of p$$y, idiot. It can control you and turn your life up side down.

Nice....Nice! Introduce me some, pls.

Soon enough, my friend, Viet Nam will reach developed status. Viet Nam just has to keep on doing what she is doing. :)

You always talk things that people love to hear, in order to get positive image on the forum. Many innocent Chinese and Vietnamese fall into your trap.

You always talk things that people love to hear, in order to get positive image on the forum. Many innocent Chinese and Vietnamese fall into your trap.
:o::o::o:,I guess nihonjin is a 50Yen.
Confucius says 巧言令色,鮮矣仁 Laozi says信言不美,美言不信, so we chinese wont be easily fooled.

I'm a jelous with you. Japan is developed country.

I finished my study in 1990s year locally. when Vietnam is under embargo of western countries, we didnt have enough good text book or media tool like audio cassette etc. for approve our pronunciation. very sad.:(
Another of our fellow comrade was banned, Good bye comrade. You put up bravely fight. Dont be sad, we have whole site at vietboundary.com welcome a brave patriotic like you anytime, you just need to make it as your new home.

@waz @Hu Songshan @Horus @WebMaster
I don't know how the forum works, and how the Japanese guy @Nihonjin1051 with the status "think tank" has so much power, so that my some formal comments without any so-called "slur words" were deleted and my two IDs in this forum has been banned. The actions of some guy with so-called status "think tank" is very disgusting, over 90% negative rating of Chinese members in this forum were given by this guy with Japanese flag by the reason of pure revenge, that is very harmful for the development of this forum.
Hope conscientious Mods give some explanations.

Last edited:
I think many Chinese members have the same experience that being given negative rating by Nihonjin1051 without any legitimate reasons. His behaviors have made a bunch of Chinese members that have given many constructive posts here leave, that is very harmful to the forum. This guy also used his status privilege to make this thread down to next page, so that no one can see his improper actions.
Hope Mods do some works to give all Chinese members explanation.

Last edited:
:o::o::o:,I guess nihonjin is a 50Yen.
Confucius says 巧言令色,鮮矣仁 Laozi says信言不美,美言不信, so we chinese wont be easily fooled.
A most real Japanese that is naturally very very hypocritical.

Last edited:
I don't know how the forum works, and how the Japanese guy @Nihonjin1051 with the status "think tank" has so much power, so that my some formal comments without any so-called "slur words" were deleted and my two IDs in this forum has been banned. The actions of some guy with so-called status "think tank" is very disgusting, over 90% negative rating of Chinese members in this forum were given by this guy with Japanese flag by the reason of pure revenge, that is very harmful for the development of this forum.
Hope conscientious Mods give some explanations.

Please use the GHQ section for such issues and do tag the posts in, where you think you have been treated unfairly.

Strong female discrimination atmosphere.
Why it isnt Vietnam's girls get pinoy boys..?

The average life expectancy for women grew to 77.4 years in 2010, an increase of 4.1 years from 2000, said the white paper.
It's 80 years now:-)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Maybe Eastern Asia and S.E Asia cannot make progress in equality between men and women.
Sometimes what u say remind me of 1500 AD,not 2000 AD.
In this situation,I always admire North Europe country.

Strong female discrimination atmosphere.
Why it isnt Vietnam's girls get pinoy boys..?

It's 80 years now:-)

View attachment 261152 View attachment 261153 View attachment 261154 View attachment 261155 View attachment 261156 View attachment 261157 Maybe Eastern Asia and S.E Asia cannot make progress in equality between men and women.
Sometimes what u say remind me of 1500 AD,not 2000 AD.
In this situation,I always admire North Europe country.

I agree in principle that tho the human development index in East Asian countries such as Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and China are improving or at least have reached a status wherein one is comfortable in, there are some areas in the social spheres that requires review and prompt addressing. The issue isn't necessarily "women's rights" since women are afforded the same rights as men , can vote, can purchase and own property, can express their feelings as per constitutional and bill of right laws --- in the case of Japan and South Korea and to an extent even in China / Taiwan.

The caveat here is that tho the constitutional and legal aperture is there , the resources are there, it is the issue of social stigma or social adjudication in regards to womeen's predisposed or predesigned role in the filial role structural regime. In the case of Korea and Japan the woman , the modern women specifically, is independent , is volatile in expressionism, however there is still this social requisition of women's filial role in the family. I suppose this concept is foreign to western conceptualization or even foreign conceptualization since they are not part of the Confucian societies that share in this filial lect.

The woman in Japan , or in Korea, are independent by all means. It is that she has this sense of duty, as well, to perform for the family the traditional roles of wife, mother as per Japanese traditional values. I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing, rather a unique semblance of traditional Japan that emanates even to this day in modern Japan. In that regard I think western and foreign analysts , or cultural appraisers should consider in the Japanese contextual framework.

dont troll like idiot here, if you go further I will tell you more about Chinese girls here.

Calm down, friend, she didn't mean anything mean. Perhaps she is just asking a legitimate question considering how the lack in social exposure between Vietnamese and Filipinos. I think one reasons for this is the physical barrier: The South China Sea (East Sea or West Philippine Sea). Im sure if the Philippines had a land border with Vietnam, im sure there would have been more people - to - people interaction. Or mingling.

Thanks.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom