What's new

Pinaki shows that Bangladesh sixth grade sociology text mobilizes Modi's RSS playbook

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
If you watch only one video this year, let this be it. just released sociology text for sixth grade has denigrated Islamic rulers from 13th century onward in Bangladesh as 'outsiders', and not Sena dynasty rulers who were offshoots of Chola kings from the South. Plot to get back Bhakt extremists Hindus as zamindars which will be part of akhand bharat Hindu Rashtra. Brain-washing Hindutva propaganda in Bangladesh education sector continues.

Lifted up straight from the Modi Hindutva playbook. Work of our Hindutva bhakts in the Education dept. as well as the infamous Zafar Iqbal, a Chetonabadi Hindutva and Akhand Bharat supporter India-shill. Lakh lanat on this Muslim-in-name-only creature. I will resist calling him names, but he deserves some choice ones. Sorry Bengali only.

Last edited:
All I can say is good luck. Y'all are fighting a behemoth in the form of India. They got you surrounded with a puppet government to keep you guys in line.

Bhai keeping us inline is one thing. But Modi and RSS now claim that without Hindutva "guidance" we Bangladeshis will all turn into "terrorists" overnight.

But they are going one step beyond, by putting in Hindutva propaganda against our own kids and this Hasina is allowing it.

Can one say "traitor to the country of her own birth" ?

Wow !

If you watch only one video this year, let this be it. just released sociology text for sixth grade has denigrated Islamic rulers from 13th century onward in Bangladesh as 'outsiders', and not Sena dynasty rulers who were offshoots of Chola kings from the South. Plot to get back Bhakt extremists Hindus as zamindars which will be part of akhand bharat Hindu Rashtra. Brain-washing Hindutva propaganda in Bangladesh education sector continues.

Lifted up straight from the Modi Hindutva playbook. Work of our Hindutva bhakts in the Education dept. as well as the infamous Zafar Iqbal, a Chetonabadi Hindutva and Akhand Bharat supporter India-shill. Lakh lanat on this Muslim-in-name-only creature. I will resist calling him names, but he deserves some choice ones. Sorry Bengali only.

It is disgusting how they are distorting history of Bengal and overtly undermined Islam. This social engineering agenda is going to have a lasting effect on the society and next generation. Plain and simple mass brainwashing project.

All I can say is good luck. Y'all are fighting a behemoth in the form of India. They got you surrounded with a puppet government to keep you guys in line.

A strange kind of "puppet" government that buys nearly all its weapons from China, which is India's no. 1 nemesis.

A strange kind of "puppet" government that is constructing all kinds of strategic infrastructure in partnership China, which again is India's no. 1 nemesis.

BD is not "fighting" India in any sense as it has fantastic economic relations that is giving both countries the highest GDP growth rates in the world.

Do you have any evidence to back up your assertion there?

It is disgusting how they are distorting history of Bengal and overtly undermined Islam. This social engineering agenda is going to have a lasting effect on the society and next generation. Plain and simple mass brainwashing project.

Bhai just like "Mostishko Prokkhalon" i.e. "Mogoj Dholai" as in that movie, "Hirok Rajar Deshey".

"Joto kom janey - toto beshi maney". "Thik, thik, thik !!"

Hasina may be a ditto copy of Hirok Raja - Satyajit Ray was a genius !

Or in Pinaki's words, She is "Kanthal Rani"! :-)

Last edited:
Bhai just like "Mostishko Prokkhalon" i.e. "Mogoj Dholai" as in that movie, "Hirok Rajar Deshey".

"Joto kom janey - toto beshi maney". "Thik, thik, thik !!"

Hasina may be a ditto copy of Hirok Raja - Satyajit Ray was a genius !

Under Hasina, the RSS agents in BD still are somewhat low key. Because Sheikh Mujib himself was deeply involved with the Pakistan movement and subsequently benefitted from it. Otherwise he would just be a nobody in a Hindu majority Greater India. They don't want to antagonize Hasina by badmouthing her father. Hence the balancing praises for Mujib for Pakistan movement as Pinaki pointed out in the video.

I am fearful when Hasina is dead, the rest of the spineless BAL leadership would just fall in prostration to Modi and hand over the country completely.

Under Hasina, the RSS agents in BD still are somewhat low key. Because Sheikh Mujib himself was deeply involved with the Pakistan movement and subsequently benefitted from it. Otherwise he would just be a nobody in a Hindu majority Greater India. They don't want to antagonize Hasina by badmouthing her father. Hence the balancing praises for Mujib for Pakistan movement as Pinaki pointed out in the video.

I am fearful when Hasina is dead, the rest of the spineless BAL leadership would just fall in prostration to Modi and hand over the country completely.

Well - like @VikingRaider bhai said, these guys will have a coup in their hands before that, if push comes to shove. Deep state will take care of things.

Well - like @VikingRaider bhai said, these guys will have a coup in their hands before that, if push comes to shove. Deep state will take care of things.

Well, I am not too optimistic of the deep state nowadays. Especially after seeing what happened in Pakistan. For Bangladesh, BDR mutiny changed everything. Too many compromised party loyalists in the forces. You need a good number of neutral patriots to have a positive regime change. I don't see another intervention coming like the one through 06/07 Caretaker Govt.

@leonblack08 Bhai , I believe after Hasina is gone , there will be no BAL! BAL will be another Muslim league!

BAL was founded by Bhasani , and now BAL turned to a family party. I don't think they can survive after Hasina!

@leonblack08 Bhai , I believe after Hasina is gone , there will be no BAL! BAL will be another Muslim league!

BAL was founded by Bhasani , and now BAL turned to a family party. I don't think they can survive after Hasina!

They might break into pieces but they will survive. India will keep it alive for its own self interest.

Well, I am not too optimistic of the deep state nowadays. Especially after seeing what happened in Pakistan. For Bangladesh, BDR mutiny changed everything. Too many compromised party loyalists in the forces. You need a good number of neutral patriots to have a positive regime change. I don't see another intervention coming like the one through 06/07 Caretaker Govt.
@leonblack08 Bhai , I'm sure you know about Mr Abu Rushd!

Who is a retired military officer and currently editor of only defense journal of Bangladesh named defense journal bd. Also he is anti BAL establishment.

Here in the talk show he said something about Imran Khan!

In this channel you will find his various talk shows and now you can follow nayadiganta YouTube channel. He sometimes invited here!

However this is a talk show where he said something about Imran Khan the former PM of Pakistan!

If he is true, then maybe we can be optimistic! Although Imran Khan was a decent man , but still it's clear that he wasn't pro west , neither our current empress is!

Also I closely follow a political analyst Mr Gautam das ( not as famous as Pinaky , but IMHO he is deeper than Pinaky) , and it's clear that USA and India is no longer closer ( from their analysis) .

Also in this video Mr Abu rushd said that India never got any superior equipment from USA.

So maybe it's time to see another side of coin.

Although in the end nothing bis final!

When you have time you can watch the talk show. It's very informative!

Bhai I'm sure you know about Mr Abu Rushd! Who is a retired military officer and currently editor of only defense journal of Bangladesh named defense journal bd. Also he is anti BAL establishment.

In this channel you will find his various talk shows and now you can follow nayadiganta YouTube channel. He sometimes invited here!

However this is a talk show where he said something about Imran Khan the former PM of Pakistan!

Thanks. I wasn't familiar with this guy. I will check it out.

What's up with the YouTube thumbnails though! These guys need to have a better taste if they want people to take them seriously.

@leonblack08 Bhai , I'm sure you know about Mr Abu Rushd!

Who is a retired military officer and currently editor of only defense journal of Bangladesh named defense journal bd. Also he is anti BAL establishment.

What does he say about IK? Can't understand Bengali

Thanks. I wasn't familiar with this guy. I will check it out.

What's up with the YouTube thumbnails though! These guys need to have a better taste if they want people to take them seriously.
It's actually the talk show of table talk uk . But I didn't find it! So I posted from another source , not sure if it's his own YouTube channel.

But in this channel you will find his talk shows.

Specially if you see his talk show with Masum Mahbub ( channel : open the eyes) you will see how deeply he analyze the geopolitics!

Indeed he is not famous , neither deep state is famous! As deep state is available as a conspiracy theory only. But sometimes we need to dive under deep sea to get pearl fr oyster! 😊

আসলে কি ভাই, অনেক সময় দেখা যায় যে কল্পনা নয় বরং বাস্তবতাই সীমাহীন, আর কল্পনা সীমাবদ্ধ!!

But since there is no way to know what's happening inside curtain ,so let's be optimistic and wait for new dawn.

Even the most brutal mongol empire lasted only 89 years compared to other less powerful empire!!

@leonblack08 Bhai!

What does he say about IK? Can't understand Bengali
In short he said that Imran Khan was a Pakistan military product and , when they unable to control him , they removed him. Also another reason is Pakistan military doesn't want anyone getting too influential in Pakistan , so it's a cause of removing MR Khan !

But It's his ( Abu Rushd) opinion not mine , so please Pakistanis ( @all) don't gang attack on me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom