What's new

Pilot Shaheed as PAF jet crashes in Mustang

Inna Lillahe wa inna elahe rajiyoon. May Allah pak bless you highest place in jannat brave son of Pakistan, May Allah pak give sabr to your family. aameen. sum aameen.

why is it that the pilot always dies in almost all sad news of plane crashes in Pakistan. and pilot always survives in most international news of such kind.... while being the best of the best, why are we loosing our most precious assets, our pilots. i always feel the most sad whenever i hear such news. is there something wrong in our training that the pilots dont eject or something else? i really want to see some action taken against those who are responsible for the shahadat of these innocent sons of Pakistan. i Pray to Allah pak for safety of all our pilots. aameen.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Inna lillah hey wainna ilah rajoon may Allah make all his awal manzil easy for him n grant him with eternal forgiveness n place him in junat ul firdoss...... ameen.....

Shaheed ki jo Maut hai
woh Qaum ki Hayat hai

Lahoo jo hai Shaheed ka
woh Qaum ki Zakaat hai

Tum hi se Aye Mujahido!
Jahan ka Sabaat hai

Nisar Jis pe Qaum ho
Hawa ke Shahsawar Tum

Har Aankh ki ho Roshni
Dilon ka ho Qaraar Tum
Baqa-e-Ahteraam-e-
Deen-e-Haq ke Dostaar
Tum
Jahan mai Amn-o-Kher ki
Bina-e-Paaidaar Tum

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Only the dead has seen the end of war! RIP soldier!

Rest in Peace brother.

If we can afford to have these F-7PGs or aged Mirages in our inventory, then we can also compromise on some of the glitches of J-10 series. JF-17s production capacity if attained at 24 per year would have allowed us to replace all of these jets till now but unfortunately the policy makers and the officials committed some mistakes.

We could easily have replaced 2 of the squadrons by importing 3-4 jets per year in addition to the ongoing projects whatever but i think it is easy to close the eyes!

A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot died on Wednesday after his aircraft crashed near Mastung in Balochistan.

According to a press release issued by the PAF, the F-7PG aircraft was on a routine training mission. The jet crashed, which led to the death of the pilot.

The press release added that Air Headquarters has ordered a board of inquiry to determine the cause of the crash, local media reported.
View attachment 534672 View attachment 534673 View attachment 534674
No accountability on these flying coffins? All these mirages and F-7pg are past their exoiry dates. Instead they will the shahadat lolipop.

A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot died on Wednesday after his aircraft crashed near Mastung in Balochistan.

According to a press release issued by the PAF, the F-7PG aircraft was on a routine training mission. The jet crashed, which led to the death of the pilot.

The press release added that Air Headquarters has ordered a board of inquiry to determine the cause of the crash, local media reported.
View attachment 534672 View attachment 534673 View attachment 534674
Remove the pictures please. It is painful for his family and squadron members.

Remove the pictures please. It is painful for his family and squadron members.

Do you think this was an ejection seat failure or maybe ejection from a very low altitude which usually accounted for since these MB seats are zero- zero?

How many times i have to say paf do not balance the criteria between machine and man they put too much focus on training but when machines are old pilots with alk training have to die army should cut their budget and put more budget on PAF because if airforce has better jets weapons SAMS less ground work for army

My god, the crash rate on this would have any nation retire them in a heart beat....

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Back
Top Bottom