What's new

Pilot lets 2 flight attendants fly Air India aircraft - Pilots suspended

Girls??

Air India?

I think you mean aunties and dadimas. :D

Oh you're just jealous that you couldn't get enough hot chicks as the pilots did ! :unsure:

Waisee I flew Thai Airways & the Air Hostesses were pretty....very pretty; I might have even fallen in love with perhaps 6 of them ! :D

I'm sure Air India has more than Aunties ! :undecided:

One get's motherly love and treatment whilst flying on Air India.

Yep! That's because the the air hostesses are as old as your mothers! :sick: :lol:

Those darn pilots seem to have been pretty hard up, what? Sheeesh! :undecided:

In India Pilots were Men and Attendants were Women. anywhere women meets a men, a man starts to do a troble.:cheesy:

everywhere men are pilots and woman are attendants not just India.
This was a case of one thurkey pilot thats all

They might have played Microsoft flight simulator in real:)

If they could take off and land in another airfield without getting lost or crash the airplane then I'll change my name

Oh and I mean in flight simulator not in real world

everywhere men are pilots and woman are attendants not just India.
This was a case of one thurkey pilot thats all

oh man the dead thread again wakes up. by the way what does mean of "thurkey"?

Air India only has Aunties... good for Imran bhai.. bad for all of us :cry::cry::cry:

Oh you're just jealous that you couldn't get enough hot chicks as the pilots did ! :unsure:

Waisee I flew Thai Airways & the Air Hostesses were pretty....very pretty; I might have even fallen in love with perhaps 6 of them ! :D

lols is it really for flying the aircraft only for 60 minutes ? where was the pilot then ? :p i think so second captain did not got the share and filed the complaint :cheesy: :yay:

LOL! Dude, AI cabin crew is anything but hot. Unless you have a taste for really ancient ladies...lol.

Thai is actually good.

Cabin crew are young, courteous and pretty.

Air India is like, "khana hai to khao warna ye lo". And the bang the freaking tray on your table!

It is so infuriating as a paying passenger.

Well after really listening to a lot of criticism, they started hiring younger females since the last two years.

I've seen a handful of them at the airports but still oldies dominate.

See being a government run airline, they cannot ask people to get out after they age.

In India, even if you don't do anything being employed in government firm, you still retain your job.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom