What's new

Pilot ejects, is safe after MiG crashes

Definitely his life is precious from everything

reporting error....... its a fighter, which is down in Anupnagar district in MP.

Wish it would act as an eye opener for speeding up MRCA.

THANK GOD nufing happen to pilot
but MIG 21 HELICOPTER
is it some kinda hybrid :argh::argh:

No idea... This is what the internet channels had reported ...

This is somewhat more clear i believe...

13:28 PM 'Bison' aircraft's pilot ejects safely:
An Indian Air Force MiG-21 'Bison' fighter aircraft has crashed in Anupnagar district in Madhya Pradesh, and the pilot has ejected safely, an IAF spokesman has said. Further details are awaited.

This is the second mishap involving the armed forces in two days. On Wednesday, an Army helicopter crashed in a residential area in Nashik, killing both its pilots.

How many working Mig-21s are left? I've been hearing about them crashing since my early teen years!

congratulation to india.

another of these junk box dead without takign the life of a brave soldier.

every now n then one keep falling off.

why dont they just take them on top of qutub minar and crash them all at once ??

How many working Mig-21s are left? I've been hearing about them crashing since my early teen years!

The crashes are of the 80-90 ones which were not upgraded and is due to be phased out in 2012/2013.

MiG fighter crashes, no loss to life

Gwalior: A MiG-21 fighter of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed in Madhya Pradesh on Friday but there were no casualties as the pilot ejected safely, an official said.

The crash occurred at around 11.20 a.m. at Anup Nagar, 150 km southwest of this Madhya Pradesh town, an IAF spokesperson said here.

"The pilot ejected safely and was picked up the IAF," he said.
http://www.sify.com/news/mig-fighter-crashes-no-loss-to-life-news-national-lceoggfhiig.html

Back
Top Bottom