What's new

Pilot Claims India Invented Airplane 7,000 Years Ago

O bhains....this is some other level...bhang n garda kicked at the same time!

First place ye pilot bana kesay hey... kisnay isko license diya hey :rofl:

May be he had a Vedic licence.

India should sue Hawker-Siddeley for copying Harrier from the vedic Indian jets.
Actually, since Hawker-Siddeley is not in business anymore, they should sue the entire British History and also the Wright Bros.

Seems to be cheap and easily available to those in India.....
Aren't you too biggest heroine supplier?

Donatello Mera naam
Aafim charas and ganja yehi Mera kaam..,,

Yet not out of the ISC '15? Desperation is evident from posting a five months old news report which has already been shared a couple of times on this forum.

Heard at science meet: Ancient Indian planes flew to planets
Ancient India Had Planes: Controversial Claim At Science Congress
Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres
Reality of media coverage of Indian Science Congress: Truth behind Vedic Aeroplanes
Indian Bhakt Congress
At Science Congress, Vedic aeroplanes and virus-proof suits

You don't need to - those indophobic scavengers were the first ones to share the same.

Troll thread as usual.

I seriously don't give a ...! About you or india .. Nor do I post BS threads for the heck of it !

Nor will you see me mocking your religion ... I doubt the same can be said abt you or your kind!

Religious books do talk about the flying crafts.

Its mentioned in Rig Vedas, Old Testament .

He may be right. He is a scienctist . He knows better than us. Indian civilization is one of the most old civilization. We should not laugh on anyone who is saying someting based on research. Clearly he is not making any false story. This is the metter of research, not laugh on PDF.

He is a Scientist,, not a historian .. history and research are two different things..
And this can be true "As per your religious books" as in our QURAN there is detailed Information about "BURRAQ" (A horse with wings) . But again you can not simply just quote something and refere it to Geta or other Religious books.
Btw, he got balls of steel (as saying this "ajeeeeeeeeb se baat" in a Scientific community)

He is a Scientist,, not a historian .. history and research are two different things..
And this can be true "As per your religious books" as in our QURAN there is detailed Information about "BURRAQ" (A horse with wings) . But again you can not simply just quote something and refere it to Geta or other Religious books.
Btw, he got balls of steel (as saying this "ajeeeeeeeeb se baat" in a Scientific community)

All these religious books are a series.

First testament - Rig Vedas, then Old Testament then New Testament and Quran the Final Testament.

Verse (3:3)
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

@Hindustani78 ..
you are right.. so now take some verses from the Quran or your own religious book. and Do some research on it. Then come with proofs and deliver your statement with proofs.
If Quran say something. we must/can prove it.
take an example of the verses of quran which mention two oceans meet but they do not overlap each other..
and proved it.
as i can not post a link.. so you can google it.
"place where two oceans meet gulf alaska"

First testament - Rig Vedas, then Old Testament then New Testament and Quran the Final Testament.

He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

And what is your point ? Humans since time immemorial have desired to fly high in the skies like birds. And someone was creative enough to give those dreams a shape. Eg That bed-sheet in the picture which apparently flies ( from Arabian nights ) is just a tangible conceptualization of the dream/aspiration. That doesn't mean a proper functional version existed.

Now to present a paper on it, in how so ever a dumb conference that something like plane existed 10s of centuries ago is idocy of highest order. That too he is a pilot himself.

Fart powered....lol

Actually, do you know that mr Spock's ancestor studied at Naranda university. He wrote his dissertation on how to enhance the warp engine. He graduated with honors in the Naranda school of space travel.

Possible lost ancient technology. Civilizations come and go.

It is similar religious mumbo jumbo that your PM believes in too, heck each an every believer in Islamic republic of Pakistan believes in it. It is called religious mythology.

Here we have flying planes and Mahabharat on your side you have Noah's arc, creationism, prophets of God and judgement day.

It is similar nonsense, different religions, just depends on which side of the fence you are standing.

HAHA good one, you are comparing normal religious beliefs to this non sense.
I am not surprised that you internet Hindus would stand here defending this. If our PM belived that Muslims invented the internet 1000 years ago, we would all be rightfully laughing at him. Unfortunately, you people take this nonsense seriously and by in this whole "Great India" nonsense.

Religious books do talk about the flying crafts.

Its mentioned in Rig Vedas, Old Testament .
The bible talks about unicorns.
The ancient Greeks talk about cyclopes and 3 headed dogs and what not.
Does not mean they are real.
You do realize people can just make up things right?

Addressing a symposium on “Ancient Indian Sciences Through Sanskrit,” computer scientist Vijay Bhatkar disagreed.
Read more: Pilot Claims India Invented Airplane 7,000 Years Ago

Its a true story. My great, great, great grand father was right there with them. In fact, they stole his invention and kicked me back to the land known as America today. All this saga started 7000 years ago. I need to sue them Pandits I think to get my family's invention and the copy rights back, with interest over 7000 years ago. It should be worth about $ 50 billion by now.

Common peeps, fo real???? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: . Someone's going to tell me tomorrow that they invented children's diapers 7000 years ago too, when majority of humans probably didn't have clothes on!

You changed the order and names of all Abrahamic books and added Hindutva in there (Rig Vedas :) ), just like the thread suggests your people invented a plane 7000 years ago. Man, you people lie off of your teeth!

Looking at the LCA project, we can be sure that bhartis started this project 7000 years ago and will continue for next 7000 years

Back
Top Bottom