What's new

Pictures & Video of the Three Z-10 Helicopters to Pakistan - updated

you might be right .... but that's what sources were quoting...

Then I judge that sources are blind if they call any of those 3 are WZ-19. If their is even a single WZ-19 it would be apart from those three.

First of all, enjoy the negative rating for calling me a retard. Next, no country does anything for free. Both sides have made it clear, these three helis are in Pakistan for testing and evaluation, they're not free. It's part of a process that every nation goes through, when they want to acquire a certain product or system. By the way, three helis aren't gonna make much of a difference, I find I ironic you're calling me a retard and making such useless comments.

Every military industry uses data from conflict zones where their military hardware is used. Why do you think the US got to where it is? Or Russia?

Calling me brainwashed won't change facts.

Can you step in here and tell atlantis_cn and beast to stop bothering me? If they have an opinion, they really need to stop with the name calling.

First of all, I suggest you, as a Pakistani, to learn your own country history. It will do you good.

And again, why I'm bothering you? It's because you are lying and spreading rumors!

"Both sides have made it clear, these three helis are in Pakistan for testing and evaluation, they're not free."

These words only prove that you are a liar. Give me the source not your imagination. Seriously, sir, you need to be honest!

I didn't insult anyone. Telling someone to improve is NOT an insult. Do you even know what an insult is? You suggesting that Pakistani forces that they should be grateful to China, as if Pakistan is some sort of slave to China; That Pakistan never should evaluate Chinese technology before induction, THAT is an insult. It is Pakistani soldiers fighting and dying everyday to keep the region stable, the least they deserve is to have fully functional, and completely reliable systems. That is why the JF-17 has Russian engines, that is why Pakistan bought f-16 last year, that is why Pakistan bought SPADA-2000 air defense systems, and looks like it is planning on buying more.

Chinese engineers are smarter than you give them credit for, they know the flaws of their systems, and continue to improve to this day. They know they're not perfect, and if they listened to your advise, they would laugh at you.

Your "call" was wrong, as usual. You're not presenting any facts or realities, all you're doing is attacking me.

I'm not here to pander to you, or make you feel better. If you can't handle my words, that's your problem you're fortunate to have military leaders who understand that they need to improve and have a long way to go.

I don't have to explain myself to you at all.

I think anyone with common sense will know that if Pakistan want use Chinese WZ-10 in real combat for test and evaluation purpose, they need to pay all 3 helicopters' price which almost no country will be willing to do because the test is too expensive. But this guy say: no, we don't need to pay for them, because Pakistan will have some valuable feedback and good advise for Chinese after the test. Those feedback and advise will be well worth those 3 WZ-10. You see, only a kid or a true retard adult will give you these kind of ridiculous claim and he said it like it's a matter of fact! You think all people in this forum are dumb enough to believe your shit? And you say you are not insulting Chinese engineer?

By the way, let me teach you some facts. China has been cooperating with French and Europe helicopter company to design and manufacture state-of-art helicopters since the 70s of last century to date. Today, China is manufacturing state-of-art civil helicopters from light weight to medium weight and, in the future, heavy weight. The same is true to military helicopters. To be short, China has abundant experience on designing and manufacturing all kinds of helicopters. Anyone who suggest that China will be willing to send 3 expensive Attack Helicopters for free to any country just to get some valuable data from several combats. You are not only insulting Chinese! You are insulting the friendship between Pakistan and China!!!

Chinese friends there is many Indians under Pakistan guise to try and create mis understandings do not fall for them we all know China is good friend of Pakistan since they gifted F6 in 1965
I know it man.

I think anyone with common sense will know that if Pakistan want use Chinese WZ-10 in real combat for test and evaluation purpose, they need to pay all 3 helicopters' price which almost no country will be willing to do because the test is too expensive. But this guy say: no, we don't need to pay for them, because Pakistan will have some valuable feedback and good advise for Chinese after the test. Those feedback and advise will be well worth those 3 WZ-10. You see, only a kid or a true retard adult will give you these kind of ridiculous claim and he said it like it's a matter of fact! You think all people in this forum are dumb enough to believe your shit? And you say you are not insulting Chinese engineer?

By the way, let me teach you some facts. China has been cooperating with French and Europe helicopter company to design and manufacture state-of-art helicopters since the 70s of last century to date. Today, China is manufacturing state-of-art civil helicopters from light weight to medium weight and, in the future, heavy weight. The same is true to military helicopters. To be short, China has abundant experience on designing and manufacturing all kinds of helicopters. Anyone who suggest that China will be willing to send 3 expensive Attack Helicopters for free to any country just to get some valuable data from several combats. You are not only insulting Chinese! You are insulting the friendship between Pakistan and China!!!
Calm them, just leave him alone. There are many other Pakistani friends in this forum, you don't have to care some nonsense post that much.

Awesome; hopefully this means that there will soon be gun camera videos of the Z-10 delivering 30 mm firepower to the Taliban. :D

AH-64D and Mi-28N is heavy-sized attack helicopter,they have more powerful engine and thicker armor.
the Z-10,is medium-sized attack helicopter,like the Eurocopter Tiger.

That all being well and emotional. The poster has a point which you folks are too charged up to see.
Let me demonstrate.
See this thing.
software_defined-radios2.png

In the same place there was this
RF-5800H-MP HF Manpack Radio | Harris RF Communications | Tactical Radios
RF-5800H-MP_Glam_26-20739.jpg

and this as a test subject too
Military Communication Systems | Capabilities | ASELSAN
PRC-VRC9661.jpg

The first one was made by ordering components from Chinese factories using blueprints made in house.
The second one also had local blueprints but had components fabricated elsewhere,
The third is all US.

However, only one of them never shorted or had any major fault. That was not number 1 or number 2. It was number 3.

Only of them regularly had quality issues, it was not number 2 or 3.

The Chinese components regularly had faults and did not perform to specifications despite various visits by their factory heads themselves. It was only after rigorous QC did number 1 sort of start to work and its electronic boards did not have regular problems.

Funny thing, there was a chip in all three of American design and origin but manufactured in China which RARELY had faults. Clearly, there was serious problems in what the Chinese thought was quality and standard as to what the Americans were forcing them to stick to.

The fault did not lay with the Chinese engineers and workers, it lay with standards and expectations put on them. Which once they learnt were able to build just as good as the American equipement. Similarly, When the F-7P first arrived in Pakistan, it was REJECTED by the PAF and sent for various modifications in China.. these modification were adopted by the Chinese themselves who later improved upon them themselves.

On the other hand, quality issues have also existed in Pakistan. When the First F-6s were being serviced in Pakistan, many were lost due to an error made by Pakistanis who were fitting a component in reverse!.

As the Z-10 will go into combat, it will take input from real world usage and quality. Its weapons will be tested much more thoroughly, it will fly a lot more regularly and face a hostile environment.. and faults will happen. These faults will be reported back to the Chinese so that they can improve their product and make it better. So when that product also goes to the PLA, they will have real world inputs going into a much more improved system for their forces.

It has nothing to do with Chinese Engineering being bad, but with the basic idea that no-one(not even the Americans) gets it right the first time. Trial and Error is how good machines are built.

That all being well and emotional. The poster has a point which you folks are too charged up to see.
Let me demonstrate.
See this thing.

PRC-VRC9661.jpg

The first one was made by ordering components from Chinese factories using blueprints made in house.
The second one also had local blueprints but had components fabricated elsewhere,
The third is all US.

However, only one of them never shorted or had any major fault. That was not number 1 or number 2. It was number 3.

The Chinese components regularly had faults and did not perform to specifications despite various visits by their factory heads themselves. It was only after rigorous QC did number 1 sort of start to work and its electronic boards did not have regular problems.

Funny thing, there was a chip in all three of American design and origin but manufactured in China which RARELY had faults. Clearly, there was serious problems in what the Chinese thought was quality and standard as to what the Americans were forcing them to stick to.

The fault did not lay with the Chinese engineers and workers, it lay with standards and expectations put on them. Which once they learnt were able to build just as good as the American equipement. Similarly, When the F-7P first arrived in Pakistan, it was REJECTED by the PAF and sent for various modifications in China.. these modification were adopted by the Chinese themselves who later improved upon them themselves.

On the other hand, quality issues have also existed in Pakistan. When the First F-6s were being serviced in Pakistan, many were lost due to an error made by Pakistanis who were fitting a component in reverse!.

As the Z-10 will go into combat, it will take input from real world usage and quality. Its weapons will be tested much more thoroughly, it will fly a lot more regularly and face a hostile environment.. and faults will happen. These faults will be reported back to the Chinese so that they can improve their product and make it better. So when that product also goes to the PLA, they will have real world inputs going into a much more improved system for their forces.

It has nothing to do with Chinese Engineering being bad, but with the basic idea that no-one(not even the Americans) gets it right the first time. Trial and Error is how good machines are built.
But in the end it doesn't mean that China would simply give away 3 of its Helis to a country just for a testing purposes??? or to get a combat data from that country? I take this as an insult to them too. we should Be thankful to them shouldn't we be?

But in the end it doesn't mean that China would simply give away 3 of its Helis to a country just for a testing purposes??? or to get a combat data from that country? I take this as an insult to them too. we should Be thankful to them shouldn't we be?

I do not doubt the gesture, but argue that the giveaway is an additional opportunity for improving the product via feedback.

I do not doubt the gesture, but argue that the giveaway is an additional opportunity for improving the product via feedback.
They can give it to Afghan army they'll give more valuable data to them then us??

When relationship goes to the depth of China-Pak level, no thanks needed.

This is carried away too much with insult. We shall allow different opnions from people, that's how democracy runs in this forum. That Guy has different opnion is his right, everyone has different favor. I appreciate your brotherhood passion toward China, I hope Allah will bless you in you life.

Let me demonstrate.
See this thing.

PRC-VRC9661.jpg

The third is all US.

Very well Said. The experience of a weapon in real battle field is somehow more imprtant than the weapon itsef.

They can give it to Afghan army they'll give more valuable data to them then us??
reason why WZ10 appears in Pakistan:
1. brotherhood relationship/al weather friends(always the first customer for new weapon)
2. PA is proffesional force with Cobra experience that can test it in the real field battle and give feedbacks
3. CHina can provide flexible payment methonds and low interests loan
4.PA need new attacking helis to fight terrorists
5.no political strings and bans will be imposed(PA matters the most)
6. WZ10 is a reliable platform

Whatever the reason, we got 3 helis yoohoo.
besides, its only natural to fix problems when they occur, so i dont think theres much argument in that. :p

Back
Top Bottom