What's new

Pictures & Video of the Three Z-10 Helicopters to Pakistan - updated

Dunno, it kinda look funny and stealthy :unsure:

Z-19 without curves wings, I think much better.
20121119160652096826.jpg
The day people start purchasing aircraft on looks is the day
their being actual professionals ends.

The day people start purchasing aircraft on looks is the day
their being actual professionals ends.

Haha, I love the means and tough looks, we pay to make sure everything what we ask and question it. :D

Just that curve wings doesn't suit Z-10 in my opinion if we look at front side.

Haha, I love the means and tough looks, we pay to make sure everything what we ask and question it. :D

Just that curve wings doesn't suit Z-10 in my opinion if we look at front side.

There is no question of suiting it based on how your personal opinion of it is. The clean lines of the Z-10 probably give it excellent aerodynamic performance and low drag, this in collusion with the blended wings and slight chine would also provide a certain degree of lift at higher speeds that would offset the main rotor.

There is no question of suiting it based on how your personal opinion of it is. The clean lines of the Z-10 probably give it excellent aerodynamic performance and low drag, this in collusion with the blended wings and slight chine would also provide a certain degree of lift at higher speeds that would offset the main rotor.

Ah okay, thank you for your technical knowledge and clear explanation. Sorry I don't have much knowledges on different helicopters and different performances compared to others.

So could it be possible we might get some T-129s for evaluation as well?

So could it be possible we might get some T-129s for evaluation as well?
Very much, if Pakistan makes such a request. Turkey is already willing to do this, as they're eager to sell the T-129b, it's up to Pakistan to ask them for information and a few crafts for evaluation purposes.

That ugly is matched to Russia's Mi-28N but more lethal and dangerous in terror. Anyone forgot Mi-28N?

Aircraft-Mi-28N-Helicopter.jpg

Pakistan can't purchase it ?? :(
If one Helicopter gunship I really die to see in PA livery is this one, the Havoc. I know the beauty lies in the beholder's eyes but to me this is one hell of a Helicopter gunship with looks that always kill me.

tiger-tank-23.jpg

Ugly, right?
But it was a terror in the eyes of the enemy.
No it is too damned monstrous and stop calling it ugly it is my most favorite Tank in Company Of Heroes. U have no idea how the very sight of it made my cousins piss their shermans and pershings in mutiplayer.

So two Z-10s just flew over Bahria Town, Rawalpindi. The testing starts?
btw they looked pretty awesome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom