What's new

Pictures of Women in the Armed Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
FROM VERY FIRST POST!!!!

Dear friends, this thread is to honor Women in the Armed Forces, so please refrain from posting any kind of sexist or vulgar comments on this thread.

Thank you.

sorry Gabbarji.. :hitwall:

I am just 20..thanks for reminding ......(sometimes u r a parallel mod)... :cheers:

I am in my 20s too and I dont have any intentions be a mod or anything like to that. :cheers:

There was nothing sexist about beckham's post? oO
beautiful women make good commercials for the armed forces, that is true, what is the problem?

A real man can do both, even at the same time if necessary.

:D

I don't think so, men are bad at multi-tasking don't you know? ;)

I, for one, rather concentrate on one thing at the time.. and making the love is much more fun.. okay I never been to war but I think I don't have to, to know that much..:rolleyes:

Keep ur dirty thoughts in ur dirty mind!!!....lol.....this thread is there to show the woman power,their bravery,their patriotism......becks bro,learn from gabbar-ji,you think he doesnt drool over this thread all day long??!!....but still look at his clean posts!!!....lol

Keep ur dirty thoughts in ur dirty mind!!!....lol.....this thread is there to show the woman power,their bravery,their patriotism......becks bro,learn from gabbar-ji,you think he doesnt drool over this thread all day long??!!....but still look at his clean posts!!!....lol

Sorry....:lazy:

couldnt resist posting it :hitwall: !! my sincere apologies...

Last edited:
I might not love there country but i sure love the ladies of all kind! lol ...

@adeos amigo: Hilarious that you didn't see the shop edit ^_^

Israelis are Elves! Didn't you know?

Last edited:
Sorry....:lazy:

couldnt resist posting it :hitwall: !! my sincere apologies...

you know what...many members have lost their cool seeing some of them pics...even I did post something a bit sexist...and got a stern reminder of refrain...happens mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom