What's new

Pictures of the actress(es) you find most pretty

ancient actresses were way more sexier, remember betty page
View attachment 411778

is she related to henry fonda?
Yes she is Henry Fonda's daughter.

Henry_Fonda_and_Jane_-_1943.jpg

Raquel Welch, another Beauty appeared same time as Jane Fonda. Both are a class not seen in this day and age.

20100304-tows-raquel-corbis-600x411.jpg

noxSquare.jpg

Naam bataya to tum desh drohi ban jao gey ye Pakistani hy :D
Bhai, iske liye toh nai.. per agar Mehwish Hayat agar contender ho toh deshdrohi nai .. national hero ...
Ghar wapisi ka national award lehke dekhaya dunga:victory:

Bhai, iske liye toh nai.. per agar Mehwish Hayat agar contender ho toh deshdrohi nai .. national hero ...
Ghar wapisi ka national award lehke dekhaya dunga:victory:
Usko to bhool jao ye na ho key kpyi isi ki sajish wala Alia bhat key sath love jihad kar dey :D

per agar Mehwish Hayat agar contender ho toh deshdrohi nai .
Bhabi apki honey wali :D

936full-alexandra-daddario.jpg

those eyes can see into my soul:wub::wub::wub:

Believe you me you have not seen one or experienced which I had in my university in KHI. Just an ordinary girl but her looks and above all her eyes could pierce any soul. And I used to look into her eyes, damn she never blink when she look into mine and neither of us blink till we both smile.
The most beautiful eyes the whole world which I am sorry I can't share as she's not a celebrity.

Usko to bhool jao ye na ho key kpyi isi ki sajish wala Alia bhat key sath love jihad kar dey :D

Bhabi apki honey wali :D
Aaliya bhat... aaathoooo .. :D

Bhabhi agar banni hoti toh ab tak ban chuki hoti .:dirol:

Yes she is Henry Fonda's daughter.

Henry_Fonda_and_Jane_-_1943.jpg

Raquel Welch, another Beauty appeared same time as Jane Fonda. Both are a class not seen in this day and age.

20100304-tows-raquel-corbis-600x411.jpg

noxSquare.jpg
great actor henry fonda and yes the actresses of old were way way more classy, here is another , a favourite of hitchcock.
grace kelly
images-47.jpg

Wo cheez hi aisi hy :smitten:
View attachment 411786 View attachment 411787

Here lies your answer :D
image003.png
lol u are acting as if u have to deal with them personally:p:, just scroll back to their prime eras and enjoy:enjoy:

great actor henry fonda and yes the actresses of old were way way more classy, here is another , a favourite of hitchcock.
grace kelly
View attachment 411793

lol u are acting as if u have to deal with them personally:p:, just scroll back to their prime eras and enjoy:enjoy:

Enjoy ??? They are not **** stars so can we :undecided::undecided:

Eva green is pretty , she's also a nice guy . But she ended her career swiftly with 300 part two .

they all look like Ann coulter
No not true she herself don't wants to do lot of Hollywood. She likes drama and stage more.

some vampire from Dracula 1992

latest

liv tyler , the only pretty american woman in existance

Liv_Tyler.jpeg

Liv_Tyler_wallpaper_035.jpg

jorja fox , from memento

latest

Rosamund pike , british actress , from doom

220px-RosamundPike10TIFF.jpg

RAchael weisz , jew

rachel-weisz-teeth.jpg

Back