What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

Hello, do you have a video for the Karar launching guided missille ?
Hi there:wave:
Here is the link.I hope it's working.
Download kar4.avi

Check this photo, guys.this is beyond awesome!
85457152804512451417.jpg

Next generation Saegheh is awesome!!!

@rahi2357 @New

guys i asked some experts in other forums , one of them replied like this (this is the translation of course ) :

"my estimation is that there are 3 kind of missiles on BAVAR . a short range missile to target incoming munitions and missiles , a medium range missile and a long range one , this is most probably the one which will cover medium ranges . sayyad missile family has proven extremely effective and resistant against jamming . their latest versions have state of the art ECCM capabilities which makes them able to even verify and - if needed - target the source of jamming "
Thanks,:tup:
Interesting.

saeqeh or simorgh?
I suggest you to read the comments that are posted on Militarydotir.I am sure,you will get a better answer.
http://www.military.ir/forums/topic/28347-ورود-وزرای-دفاع-کشورهای-بزرگ-به-ایران-موشک‌های/

Since it was not a "public" unveiling,we have no clue what was going on there.some posters say that cockpit belongs to kowsar training jet and some others say it belongs to new saeghe.both jets are said to be "delivered" by the end of Persian year.this is kowsar88 training jet:
KOWSAR_88.jpg

So what missile had the karar launched.

second do you have more info about the new saeghah?.
Shafagh is the missile,I guess.however there is a debate among Iranians on it,because that missile in the video seems to be different.
2B_28129.jpg

I experience some difficulties in writing English,guys.so I hope you understand what I wrote.

che rou namaie haye khafani anjam dadan yehooo :O

@SOHEIL motori ke bahsesh shod (shabih motor saturn Su-30 ) mesle inke yek khabara iee tooye hamin namayeshgah boode azash :azn:

saeqeh or simorgh?
simorgh is a training fighter jet based on F-5 . its project is finished and we have simorgh trainers already in fleet .

but this is the next gen. of saeghe fighter jet .

P.S : @kollang the fighter in the pic is not saeghe but kowsar training jet (SHAFAGH) :)

Last edited:
che rou namaie haye khafani anjam dadan yehooo :O

@SOHEIL motori ke bahsesh shod (shabih motor saturn Su-30 ) mesle inke yek khabara iee tooye hamin namayeshgah boode azash :azn:

simorgh is a training fighter jet based on F-5 . its project is finished and we have simorgh trainers already in fleet .

but this is the next gen. of saeghe fighter jet .

P.S : @kollang the fighter in the pic is not saeghe but kowsar training jet (SHAFAGH) :)

بله موتور رو دیدیم

ای کاش تراست وکتورینگ هم روش نصب بشه

Inside Armita :

2014-08-29_014919.jpg

I've seen this quoted as having a 50km range. However, isn't 'horizon' dependening on how high up it is mounted above ground or sea level?
the line of sight is ~10kms meaning that if a we have two objects (both at the sea level) they cannot see each other if they are put further far from each other (more than 9.6 kms) @New @Ostad can expand on that

anyhow , this system can detect objects which are 50km far from the sys. and they are not in it's blind spot meaning that if the object flies at an extremely low height (impossible to achieve - cause the curvature of earth is not that much in 50kms) it falls into it's blind spot .

but 2 points :

1- that height is almost impossible to achieve - also as the object gets closer the blind spot gets vanished

2-the system is much more efficient for stealthy planes (which tend to fly at extremely high - cause they are designed to have the least signature below the aircraft)

so the purpose of such system is to actually detect high alt. objects , but i can also serve perfectly for objects in any alt. due to the mentioned reasons .

Back
Top Bottom