What's new

Pictures from cities | Lahore

That's what I'm asking what is there to do for fun in Lahore?

You've been continuously asking this question again and again.

Why don't you ask what you want? Maybe we can direct you where to go?

My definition of a fun vacation would be playing golf. Thus i have something in mind. I don't drink, so i don't give a damn about bars. Clubbing you can do to a very high standard at any of the country clubs.

Now if your definition of fun is something like Paragliding or bungee jumping, then no, Lahore may not have it. If you want car racing or something like that, then again Lahore won't be fun.

If you like to eat good food, Lahore would be fun.

Everyone has their own requirements and what they deem as fun. Instead of repeating the question again and again, why don't you ask what you are looking for.

You definition of fun doesn't have to be equal to mines.

I kept asking the general broad question because I wasn't satisfied with the answer.

Minar-e-Pakistan, the site where the Pakistan Resolution was passed on 23rd March 1940 :pakistan:

5907746750_868320e9cf_z.jpg

313019-bigthumbnail.jpg

240347903_099ebbd30e.jpg

2605200692_0789e67993.jpg

24924044.jpg

farooq7862408704.jpg

Beautiful_Pictures_of_Pakistan_34.jpg

You've been continuously asking this question again and again.

Why don't you ask what you want? Maybe we can direct you where to go?

My definition of a fun vacation would be playing golf. Thus i have something in mind. I don't drink, so i don't give a damn about bars. Clubbing you can do to a very high standard at any of the country clubs.

Now if your definition of fun is something like Paragliding or bungee jumping, then no, Lahore may not have it. If you want car racing or something like that, then again Lahore won't be fun.

If you like to eat good food, Lahore would be fun.

Everyone has their own requirements and what they deem as fun. Instead of repeating the question again and again, why don't you ask what you are looking for.

You definition of fun doesn't have to be equal to mines.

Lahore is boring after awhile. Yes food is great. What about paragliding and bungee jumping I think you can do that in Murree?

Also can I have a murree with my curry. Lol

@ Omar, yaar kitne baar hummain minar dekhana hein? Lol

i really like the colonial artitecture some one should make a thread about pakistan colonial heritage

35jdkpd.jpg

2jaxf9f.jpg

Lahore Museum was originally established in 1865-66 on the site of the hall or building of the 1864 Punjab Exhibition and later shifted to its new (present) site located on The Mall, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan in 1894. Rudyard Kipling's father, John Lockwood Kipling, was one of the earliest and most famous curators of the museum. The Lahore Museum was established in 1864 in Lahore on Mall Road in front of Punjab university. the current building of Lahore Museum was designed by famous architecture Sir Ganga Ram.Lahore Museum is one of the biggest museum of the country.it has large collections of pre-historic and historic period.

Back
Top Bottom