What's new

Picture of the day

0_86d79_5d6ba605_XXXL.jpg

Great thread, SC. Subbed but don't forget to tag me next time when you open up threads like these! :-)
Good stuff keep up the good work.

BTW, that B1B Lancer in those pics I posted at one of the airshows I was at was leaking like a sivv! Apparently they all do because of the high speeds they travel at cause the panels to stretch and expand and contract and fluid leaks out of them after they land until the panels shrink back tight to where they're supposed to be. They had a couple of trays quartered off with caution tape under each engine also because those things were also leaking for some reason. But it was all normal apparently.

BTW, that B1B Lancer in those pics I posted at one of the airshows I was at was leaking like a sivv! Apparently they all do because of the high speeds they travel at cause the panels to stretch and expand and contract and fluid leaks out of them after they land until the panels shrink back tight to where they're supposed to be. They had a couple of trays quartered off with caution tape under each engine also because those things were also leaking for some reason. But it was all normal apparently.
I don't know the cost of maintenance on that monster after each flight!? I know that for the Tiny F-35 _in comparison_ is $30k..

2015_12_18_20_21_35_584.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom