What's new

Picture of the Day

19146010_1483911525021351_6399427990195069444_n.jpg
Just for the sake of scientific plausibility, Jupiter cannot be the moon of the earth. Earth will have to be the moon of the Jupiter.

The paper on the base of your burgers is by the restaurant called Bon Vivant Palais , Gourmet . Which is a restaurant started by famous Gourmet bakers of paksitan and as far as i know the restaurant is currently found only in Lahore.
Are you lahore based?

It is not pita burger, they are regular mini bun burgers grilled and cut into small pieces a very common item found in buffet at Bon vivant palais with fries. Have you ever seen how a pita burger looks like? I would suggest google the pictures. this one is not even remotely close to being called a pita burger.

Precisely, I had it whilst there and didn't claim to make those but put picture up. Rest I have and take pride in proudly owning that :)

You must have a huge family or a very powerful vacuum cleaner usually the middle brother or the nosy neighbor.

How can you tell? He has a balaclava on?

Your right, not the guy in the pictures. He doesn't have a balaclava on. He's so cute

Your right, not the guy in the pictures. He doesn't have a balaclava on. He's so cute

How self centered can one get? lol
and i left my cute-ozmeter at work today

its just so funny to see you innocently falling into @El Sidd's traps.:lol:

Dude you messed up my punch line.
super woman yahoodi hai to sir ap arabi banker full superman forun.... lol

Last edited:
hahaha mene kal k pictures ka badla lena tha...sehri krke dekha to khatarnak khatarnak pictures share kar rahin thi bibi.. aag laga di
bhai jo ziyadti ajj meray cook nay meray sath ki hay na bus pani or cigarette say roza rakhna para hay. main to pora din is thread pay nahi aon ga ajj

bhai jo ziyadti ajj meray cook nay meray sath ki hay na bus pani or cigarette say roza rakhna para hay. main to pora din is thread pay nahi aon ga ajj

hahaha agar wo cigarette Marlboro hui to pyaas se apko koi nahi bacha sakta..
or ramzaan me cook shook pe bharosa na baba... every man for himself.. phodo looto mando

hahaha agar wo cigarette Marlboro hui to pyaas se apko koi nahi bacha sakta..
marlboro RED hi hay :cheesy:
bus woh sota rah gya bechara or jab main usay uthaney gya to time khatam honey wala tha bus phir pani doodh or half marlboro say sahri ki ap kay bhai nay.

Back
Top Bottom