What's new

Picture of the Day

now that cheesecake looks appealing .. demand passed onto the Mrs! :D

Why demand? Request or suggest is better lol

It is always a request or a plea .... demand is just wishful thinking!

@Verve make it yourself. Be independent. The Mrs are usually better at this give n take business

If the Mrs is half of Frau Thatcher here, trust me the cake won't turn out sweet.

Unfortunately I am not allowed in the kitchen (results in arguments) ... I love cooking but can't share the kitchen with anyone ... and neither can Mrs. Thankfully she is gifted in that department so I can sit back and munch!

Did make chappal kababs the other day though.

made this today - cake custard and cream pie. It was so good. Ramadhan is me practically sharpening my cooking skills, I don't cook often but when I do it's not bad :P

image.jpeg

Here's the BBQ wings and they were so yum! I do get creative in Ramadhan, I guess I appreciate food a lot more and I'm a huge foodie!

image.jpeg

The paper on the base of your burgers is by the restaurant called Bon Vivant Palais , Gourmet . Which is a restaurant started by famous Gourmet bakers of paksitan and as far as i know the restaurant is currently found only in Lahore.
Are you lahore based?

Dude pitta burgers sliced in halves lol

It is not pita burger, they are regular mini bun burgers grilled and cut into small pieces a very common item found in buffet at Bon vivant palais with fries. Have you ever seen how a pita burger looks like? I would suggest google the pictures. this one is not even remotely close to being called a pita burger.

Back
Top Bottom