What's new

Picture of the Day

I really do hope that you DID NOT take that proven fake seriously.

Haha, I was just kidding, I just wanted to frighten and shock people a bit. Yes it is a confirmed Photo Shop fake.

Nice of you to ruin the damn surprise. What a pity...:rolleyes:

when you marry a working woman: :confused:

eb797d207db92751de8a1968b792b95d.jpg

when you marry a working woman: :confused:

eb797d207db92751de8a1968b792b95d.jpg

Interesting picture, but you know truthfully marriage to a working woman does not have to be horrible as the picture portrays. It can be quite beneficial and helpful in the marriage. Besides, regular full time working hours 9-5 would mean both husband and wife would arrive in the late afternoon. So it's not like your completely separated or don't see each other throughout the day and most importantly the night.

You may however not receive many home cooked meals as you would like because the wife is at work and not available to cook lunch, but breakfast and dinner maybe available times for the wife to cook. It makes a man more reliant on themselves to cook for themselves as well and for the wife so it's mutual instead of the wife always doing the cooking...

Just wanted to add this input.

Interesting picture, but you know truthfully marriage to a working woman does not have to be horrible as the picture portrays. It can be quite beneficial and helpful in the marriage. Besides, regular full time working hours 9-5 would mean both husband and wife would arrive in the late afternoon. So it's not like your completely separated or don't see each other throughout the day and most importantly the night.

You may however not receive many home cooked meals as you would like because the wife is at work and not available to cook lunch, but breakfast and dinner maybe available times for the wife to cook. It makes a man more reliant on themselves to cook for themselves as well and for the wife so it's mutual instead of the wife always doing the cooking...

Just wanted to add this input.

aw com'on man this thread is only for fun.
Don't bring the seriousness over here.

aw com'on man this thread is only for fun.
Don't bring the seriousness over here.

Bhai I know, I just wanted to say my opinion that is all. In fact, I thanked you for your picture because I found it very interesting and thought provoking, don't worry I didn't mean to derail the thread or anything.

Just sharing my reflection of the picture you shared...Kind of like they do at art exhibitions..:lol:

haan jee aa jeri paray ho ka khaloti aa oo jeri sajy pasy oo main hegi aan :P

O nai nahi..tusi o tey nai....meray khyal wich tusi wichkarli ho, jeri perlay pasay khaloti aye...

O nai nahi..tusi o tey nai....meray khyal wich tusi wichkarli ho, jeri perlay pasay khaloti aye...

sarkar ainak badal lo. Hun tay twano patli patang nar wee aadi wadi nazar aan daee aee

Back
Top Bottom