What's new

Picture of the Day

Hats of the soldier!

10009277_645577975479618_695126371_n.jpg

Bollywood movies also teach
1) when you fall in love there will be violins playing in the background.:smitten:
2) hero and heroines are very good singers too :rap:
3) no matter how fast the train or bus is running the heroine can run faster than it.:laugh:
4) last but not the least one night together would mean a baby. :ashamed:

it's better than what Indian serials teach you....(my aunt is a fanatic for them):rolleyes:

1) They will be confused for the first 250 episodes and then fall in love during the last 200.
2) There will be dramatic music in the background every time the hero or heroine says something.
3) The guy hero holds the heroines hand and she gets pregnant.
:lol:

it's better than what Indian serials teach you....(my aunt is a fanatic for them):rolleyes:

1) They will be confused for the first 250 episodes and then fall in love during the last 200.
2) There will be dramatic music in the background every time the hero or heroine says something.

The close up shots of vamps and heroines after every dialogue and the over acting...ufff
OMG!! Those serials make me suicidal :suicide:

oh come on,kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi was your favourite serial. :whistle:

The close up shots of vamps and heroines after every dialogue and the over acting...ufff
OMG!! Those serials make me suicidal :suicide:

I know, I dislike them a lot - desi serial in general - :P too much drama LOL

@Ayush lmfao perfect now when you get married you can relate to your saas since you both will have common taste :D <3 love you loser, how have you been- i still remember yuo were my first friend on pdf :P

BkJ1WxnCYAAJwAh.jpg

@levina @A.Rafay

I love real bhutto.... fake bhutto are so ugly :lol:

real bhutto 1, fake bhutto 0
Oh she's a doll - very intelligent and well cultured woman!! :P

I know, I dislike them a lot - desi serial in general - :P too much drama LOL

@Ayush lmfao perfect now when you get married you can relate to your saas since you both will have common taste :D <3 love you loser, how have you been- i still remember yuo were my first friend on pdf :P

Oh she's a doll - very intelligent and well cultured woman!! :P
hey zy,have been busy with life.waiting for the semester to get over so that i can relax a bit.
quite a hectic schedule here.
how about you? :)

Back
Top Bottom