What's new

Picture of the Day

Anything you dislike you label as a rant, grow up and grow a pair.

df50b15e117eba7a9967480e3055403f.gif

The Internationally recognized flag of Islam.

Yes I already know this is an internationally recognized Islamic flag.

Why don't you wise up and understand people have created their own flags symbolizing Islam, and for you to suggest the green flag with the crescent moon & star is exclusively a "Pakistani flag" is complete ignorance, many also wave a flag that symbolizes Islam, but happens to resemble the Pakistani flag.

I already showed you pictures of flags that Kashmiris commonly wave that symbolize Islam and/or their Muslim identity, but doesn't necessarily mean it is the "Pakistani flag".

"There are a couple of examples where a cheaply made Pakistani flag was hoisted in Kashmir and India to piss off the Indian government. "

Cheaply made, that's your answer to why they did not include the vertical left white strip on the so called "Pakistani flag". The fact is the official "Pakistani flag" DOES contain a vertical left white strip, and this is not open to interpretation.

To suggest the white strip is not included because it is "cheaply made" is delusion, your friend was suggesting it's because they are marching with the "early Pakistani flag".:lol: quit the forum and go join a circus you two.

"The Pakistani flag in most parts of Kashmir is a 'Banned' item and that's exactly why at times you'd see cheaply made Pakistani flags where people would just put a crescent and a star on a green sheet. "

No body is saying this doesn't happen, I am telling you a green flag with a Crescent moon & star is not and has never been an exclusively "Pakistani flag" like you appeared to claim in your first post containing the picture, this is a distortion you are making, wise up.

Many Kashmiris also use a green flag with the Crescent Moon & Star to symbolize Islam or their goals of a Muslim Kashmir free of Indian occupation.

Stop your distortion.

A1Kaid 2-0-0

Bezerk 0-2-0

Shukran

Did I hurt your feelings again? You have to be the most immature poster on this board. Enough with your imbecilic emotional outbursts. I sincerely hope the administration takes a notice to your alarming levels of degeneracy before its too late. Why don't you join up a Taliban sympathizing board? :lol:

Welcome to my ignore list.

Did I hurt your feelings again? You have to be the most immature poster on this board. Enough with your imbecilic emotional outbursts. I sincerely hope the administration takes a notice to your alarming levels of degeneracy before its too late. Why don't you join up a Taliban sympathizing board? :lol:

Welcome to my ignore list.

The Taliban are barbaric people, who distort Islam. They are also enemies of my country Pakistan and have done major harm to us. They have created major destabilization and don't serve any good interest for my beloved nation. They are also waging war against my Fauj/Army and my people. They engage in terrorism against my nation.

That is why I will not sympathize or join Taliban sympathizing board or ever support the Taliban.

Shukran.

The Taliban are barbaric people, who distort Islam. They are also enemies of my country Pakistan and have done major harm to us. They have created major destabilization and don't serve any good interest for my beloved nation. They are also waging war against my Fauj/Army and my people. They engage in terrorism against my nation.

That is why I will not sympathize or join Taliban sympathizing board or ever support the Taliban.

Shukran.

I think that makes his position crystal clear, and lets leave it at that.

Please refrain from attacking each other - people have differences of opinion on everything, it is being able to disagree with civility that really sets some apart - Blain is one of the most respected posters on this forum for that reason, even in the face of vitriol directed at him or Pakistan.

Also understand that you will not be able to convince people to your POV always, or even most of the time. Make your case with civility and leave it at that - don't drag yourselves and others through the mud and end up with everyone looking like *****.

Back to topic without the hostility please.

Back
Top Bottom