What's new

Picture of the Day

why dun you let Mischa join Pakistan Army cuz he seems to have all the qualities of a true soldier:blink:

:bad::bad:
smileys-ill-696288.gif
smileys-ill-854707.gif

Hi,

I tell you what---my mother tells me that the female german shepherd loved me as much she loved one of her litters and gave me the same attention.:what:

:what::what::what:

afta reading dat
4400015024_f5ebb09639_o.gif

Hi,

I didn't know any better---I was maybe 4 months old---I would just crawl over to her---and you know these german shepherds are very loving---,

What do you think about my cats---those boys are something special---they are like little princelings---they have their attitude---want to stay out all night if given the chance---I live close to wilderness---there are coyotes out there. But then boys will be boys.

Hi,

I didn't know any better---I was maybe 4 months old---I would just crawl over to her---and you know these german shepherds are very loving---,

What do you think about my cats---those boys are something special---they are like little princelings---they have their attitude---want to stay out all night if given the chance---I live close to wilderness---there are coyotes out there. But then boys will be boys.

so besides dogs,u also have cats?:what:...wht else then in animal kingdom left there to be at ur place?:tongue: mayb some vultures,Giraffs,polar bears,kingkongs cud also be found in ur collections at home
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
JK

so besides dogs,u also have cats?:what:...wht else then in animal kingdom left there to be at ur place?:tongue: mayb some vultures,Giraffs,polar bears,kingkongs cud also be found in ur collections at home
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
JK

Hi,

Oh yeah---we have a hamster-----it has these little bright red eady beady eyes---like a little devil----his name is gusgus.

It the wild---on the mountain side---there are a bunch of wild rabbits---and off course the occasional coyote---there used to be more---but since my dogs have grown up---the coyotes have moved away for the moment---.

Mountain lions----though there are quite a few of them in california---I have not seen any---which does not mean that they are not there.

1384354_415208748578971_1033299465_n.jpg

کیا آپ اس جوان کو جانتے ہیں؟؟

١٩٩٩ جب کارگل کے محاذ پے پاک آرمی کے اس جوان نے ہندوستانی فوج کے ١٥٠ فوجیوں کو جہنم واصل کرنے بعد ان کے زخمیوں کی طرف رخ کیا تو انھوں نے عرض کی کے 'بھگوان کے لئے ہمیں چھوڑ دو_'

اس جوان نے کہا: "میں الله کی خاطر تمہیں چھوڑ رہا ہوں اور ہاں واپس جا کے اپنے کمانڈرز سے کہنا کہ یہاں تازہ دم دستے بھجواؤ کیوں کے یہاں " فیروز خان " بیٹھا ہے_"

"جی ہاں اس کا نام حوالدار فیروز خان جو ہمارا اصل ہیرو ہے,
میں پاکستان آرمی کے اس غازی کو سلام پیش کرتا ہوں_"

Back
Top Bottom