What's new

Picture of the Day

I bet that tattoo artist got his as$ kicked.

Sorry Bangladesh apologies for the inhumane and barbaric behavior that was carried out by Pakistanis in OUR and now your country...

Sorry Bangladesh apologies for the inhumane and barbaric behavior that was carried out by Pakistanis in OUR and now your country...

WOW!, good going by our press.

I am sure most of Pakistan is sincerely sorry. Whatever happened with Bangladesh was very sad. The killings, and rapes, the genocide.

We are all sorry.

WOW!, good going by our press.

I am sure most of Pakistan is sincerely sorry. Whatever happened with Bangladesh was very sad. The killings, and rapes, the genocide.

We are all sorry.

Yes I am deeply sorry and ashamed about the atrocities carried out by our damned leadership Ayub Khan and how he ordered how soldiers to kill and do other unspeakable things against the Bangladeshi people, again my deepest sympathy and sorrow for all Bangladeshis, may they find it in their hearts to forgive us!

Yes I am deeply sorry and ashamed about the atrocities carried out by our damned leadership Ayub Khan and how he ordered how soldiers to kill and do other unspeakable things against the Bangladeshi people, again my deepest sympathy and sorrow for all Bangladeshis, may they find it in their hearts to forgive us!
I concur completely.

e13b5c04596b24f690501aaf7a882263.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 is introduced at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. (Photo: AP Photo/Carlos Osorio )

my God...this forum is full of ogling tharkees....

Please don’t take in negative... Dark Star sir. We love and respect our sisters. If we do some joke, it doesn’t mean we have some bad intentions.

Hope you got my point… sir.

I like these Political cartoons.

2b65cffc2c24e58279625196b7f00ff4.gif

The message in this one is my favorite.
973a7245353fb67b211d8c6897606556.jpg

d15cb7eef248b978a6fe980d2be7d128.gif

I saw that pic before somewhere i think it's from japan not sure though

c5573dd713e7037f2ebd7643e9cae271.jpg

18k gold cases studded with crystals for cell phones and iPhones are shown at the VX booth at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas (Photo: AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom