What's new

Picture of the Day

Costume and Special effects team create a Dead Zombie for George A Romero's "Day of the dead" zombie flick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Costume and Special effects team create a Dead Zombie for George A Romero's "Day of the dead" zombie flick!

bhai...i almost regurgitated on the keyboard...

Last edited by a moderator:
c4cc9f4dd2b27163e084a477346d8bc8.jpg

Swiss ski jumper Simon Ammann flies from the hill over Garmisch-Partenkirchen during the training jump of the second station of the four hills ski jumping tournament in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, southern Germany. (Photo: AP Photo/Christof Stache)

Decade Of Discovery

0f6fc1a082535e3549477d8251fd0bb0.jpg

The Dragon millipede Desmoxytes purpurosea, from Lansak district Uthaithani Province, Thailand. This formidable-looking creature sees off predators first with its spiny bright-pink skin and second with glands that produce cyanide. (Photo: WWF/Somsak Panha)

WOW!, good going by our press.

I am sure most of Pakistan is sincerely sorry. Whatever happened with Bangladesh was very sad. The killings, and rapes, the genocide.

We are all sorry.

I want to keep the thread simple not to deviate from it but Sorry for what.
You guys just read stuff ask someone who was there.

e13b5c04596b24f690501aaf7a882263.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 is introduced at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. (Photo: AP Photo/Carlos Osorio )

Can someone check if the chick comes with the LAMBOR, because if thats the thing I am on my way to Detroit.:lol:

Sorry Bangladesh apologies for the inhumane and barbaric behavior that was carried out by Pakistanis in OUR and now your country...
I'm not sorry, neither is my mother's family that actually lived in east pakistan, even when it became bangladesh. the bengali people should first apologize for killing and raping everyone they dumped into the "urdu" speaking catergory, including biharis, punjabis and pashtuns. by the way, this is before army action.

:rofl:
Can someone check if the chick comes with the LAMBOR, because if thats the thing I am on my way to Detroit.:lol:

Sir can i come with u...please!!!........:rofl::rofl:

I like her more than the F-16...:rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Sir can i come with u...please!!!........:rofl::rofl:

I like her more than the F-16...:rofl::rofl:

I can guarantee that her thrust to weight ratio is better than F-16.
but let me tell you the truth fly a fighter at Mach 1.5 between 500ft- 1000ft the rush you get from it, you wount look at a women again.

I can guarantee that her thrust to weight ratio is better than F-16.
but let me tell you the truth fly a fighter at Mach 1.5 between 500ft- 1000ft the rush you get from it, you wount look at a women again.

Sorry sir, I didnt get you...please elaborate....if you could.:what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom