What's new

Picture of the Day

cowasjee-courtesy-sama-books-9with-fatehyab-ali-khan-and-ahmed-saeed-najam.jpg

205448_308594909252698_157578865_n.jpg

Daring stunt

A skydiver pulled off an amazing stunt when he climbed out from the cockpit of a glider and crawled along the wing - then somersaulted under the fuselage of the second glider while the first rider turned upside down and flew overhead so that the sky diver could reach up and form a human link between the two planes. The spectacular stunt was carried out by Salzburg skydiver Paul Steiner 2,100 metres in the air with both gliders travelling at 100 miles an hour above the mountains in Styria, Austria

Ghulam Ishaq Khan signing the register as Chairman Senate in the presence of Prime Minister Muhammad Khan Junejo, "President" Zia-ul-Haq and Speaker National Assembly Syed Fakhar Imam

GhulamIshaqKhansigningtheregisterasChairmanSenateinthepresenceofPrimeMinisterMuhammadKhanJunejoPresidentZia-ul-HaqandSpeakerNationalAssembly.jpg

Anaconda eating a Lady-

Big+Anaconda+Snake+Eating+Man+Rare+Wallpapers.jpg

This is just so disturbing.

Is this pic a joke? An anaconda swallowing a human and another person at best is just filming/ taking pictures?

I hope this isn't one of those stunt shows like those stupid people that put their heads in a crocodile's mouth and if its real then I believe such camera men should be shot for having zero ounce of humanity.

This is just so disturbing.

Is this pic a joke? An anaconda swallowing a human and another person at best is just filming/ taking pictures?

I hope this isn't one of those stunt shows like those stupid people that put their heads in a crocodile's mouth and if its real then I believe such camera men should be shot for having zero ounce of humanity.

Wth you talking about mate?- thats just pure Art-

Haha, well this art is very disturbing in my opinion.

Yaar the lady had the last wish that when she dies she should by eaten by a snake-
What you see is her last moments before digestion-

Looking at the feet i think the lady had some class- :D-

Yaar the lady had the last wish that when she dies she should by eaten by a snake-
What you see is her last moments before digestion-

Looking at the feet i think the lady had some class- :D-

Haha, I see. There are some twisted people in this world. But hey if she got what she wanted then good for her I guess.

Haha, I see. There are some twisted people in this world. But hey if she got what she wanted then good for her I guess.

Na man i was joking-

This is an art created by some one i dont remember his name-
The snake the feet all are fake-

Na man i was joking-

This is an art created by some one i dont remember his name-
The snake the feet all are fake-

That was my first guess but then again knowing how many witless people are in this world, one could imagine it being real.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom