What's new

Picture of the Day

575850_422729151098985_1400558517_n.jpg

Can someone establish the authenticity of this?

These are dead people....and are muslims of Thailand..
But from an incident in 2004...Read yourself.
These were protesters from Muslim majority area of Thailand who were arrested and then suffocated to death by Police/Police negligence...

80 Thai Muslims suffocate after arrest at protest - Telegraph

This thread became more political or funny thread then it was like before.

Guys Stop posting those comics or picz of Dead people. Just post those pic which you think is worth calling pic of the Day.

You have no right to talk ill of a dead person. Howsoever bad they may be.
I hate many politicians who are dead, but you got to respect the dead. Abusing and cursing would bring you (or him or anyone else) any good.

I have no personal grudge against him, he fuccked my country and my nation...

he is praised for what here, a picture? when these pathetically brought up people who say thank Allah we gave up on Pakistani nationality and come up with the picture of this chuuttiyya to praise him??

I have every right to describe this scum as scum, it aint over yet... he legacy still lives on... hence dug his grave and pull the bastard's skeleton out and court marshall him...

btw why the dead is to be respected and not the living, Amazing Islam we have created, isn't it?
P.S. lets just not post Political or Funny pictures here... this thread aint the place.

Here is Ansu Lake in summer:

ansu-lake.jpg

this cannot be, the altitude is so high that even Saif ul malook doesnot have trees around it, how on earth is it possible for Ansoo lake to have such a greenery, plus its covered in snow from decades atleast...

plus there is dip behind the lake, not in the green picture...

this is some other lake as far as I think.

Back
Top Bottom