What's new

Picture of the Day

Corruption? That exists only with the 'Military Aid' which is not utilized properly and goes into bank accounts.
And well, if you want the Pakistani soldiers and officers on the posts to get 'luxuries' please be willing to pay more tax; or invent a new 'Soldier luxuries tax' from which every NCO and Officer would live in concrete buildings at posts and have king-size beds with spring mattresses on their posts. A mobile 'Starbucks' stall would stay with the company and they would have facilities of spring water, which costs 13 times mineral water. They would be given four meals a day, with rich spices and quantity. Mutton would be served atleast in one meal. What else comes under these luxuries? Desert coolers for hot terrain with laptops and wifi for time pass? Or TV with satellite decoder for entertainment?

Be willing to pay 30% Tax for defence personnel luxuries.

dont talk like a jackasss....you are appearing no different than PMLN clerks out there...

the point is simple dirty water/unhealthy food because logistics supply is not managed properly which means the money allocated for it is not properly being used !!

409694_428329900542368_1536917575_n.jpg

Soldier knows the value of Flag:pakistan:

Turks and Pakistani people has same pride in hearts.

A greek that getting a headshot by a Turkish soldier after he tried to take the Turkish flag down during Cyprus conflict:

safe_image.php

kktc-turk-bayragini-indirmek-isteyen-rumun-vurulusu.jpg

I was in khuzdar baluchistan and used to drink similar brown water for some time,as did the locals..
My health actually got better,and the locals were much stronger and healthy than mineral water drinking city dwellers...
Probably this picture is from a similar far off place.
If army deployed in these areas are given simple necessities of life which arent available to locals,there will be even more hate against army that there already is..

dont talk like a jackasss....you are appearing no different than PMLN clerks out there...

the point is simple dirty water/unhealthy food because logistics supply is not managed properly which means the money allocated for it is not properly being used !!

1) Don't insult me. I am no PML-N supporter.
2) You asked for it.
3)

The ASC (Army Service Corps renamed from Army Supply Corps) is responsible for supplying this. If you are deep in FATA where army rarely enters into (talking about initial days) and you are isolated from any possible resource/supply line which is surrounded by miscreants, what other option have you got?

Take the munition and food/other resources, and walk towards a post with high chances of ambush? What are you going to get? Loss of lives and supplies, plus ammunition for enemy. Isn't not going through these but using airlift, like the troops initially had, more sensible?

Corruption? That exists only with the 'Military Aid' which is not utilized properly and goes into bank accounts.
And well, if you want the Pakistani soldiers and officers on the posts to get 'luxuries' please be willing to pay more tax; or invent a new 'Soldier luxuries tax' from which every NCO and Officer would live in concrete buildings at posts and have king-size beds with spring mattresses on their posts. A mobile 'Starbucks' stall would stay with the company and they would have facilities of spring water, which costs 13 times mineral water. They would be given four meals a day, with rich spices and quantity. Mutton would be served atleast in one meal. What else comes under these luxuries? Desert coolers for hot terrain with laptops and wifi for time pass? Or TV with satellite decoder for entertainment?

Be willing to pay 30% Tax for defence personnel luxuries.

Except for the bold part, i agree with the rest of your post.

Air-conditioned tents, anybody?

^^ Lol at Kuwait, Kosovo and Bosnia being listed.

Any idea why the US was there ? ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom