What's new

Picture of the Day

562284_334711523269819_1797701982_n.jpg

Please note that this is a pot of water on hot summer days and increased meals not forget to put in front of doors! (translator)

Dont know- but a friend of mine, his post was attacked, only a few survived and he called for own post bombardment- I know how hard it was to earn him back to be normal friend- he was totally lost-

That is why I just hate War. simply want this madness to end.

Hi,

Remember what you promise yourself----next time you are in the same situation---remember what I have been saying for the last 10+ years---kill the terrorists right away---don't make peace deals with them---take out their chain of command and heirarchy---make examplary punishmens---.

Take them out---take out their supporters---tale out their accomplices---at a lightening fast strike and don't stop.

282804_253842828064129_404709392_n.jpg

See how the worse deteriorating health condition showing it's trail all over Quaid e azam yet he dresses stylish and act swagger because he wanted to show his enemies that he is as fit as any other young man. This great man hid his ailment for 7 years because his enemies would had stalled his plans as Mountbatten said, if we knew about Jinnah ailment we would not have divided subcontinent than and would have waited for his death!

Back
Top Bottom