What's new

Picture of the Day

STA_269833g.jpg

Jammu: An Indian and a Pakistani wrestler during a friendly bout at Swami Vivekanand Sports Stadium at the ongoing nine-day-long Navratra festival in Katra near Jammu. Photo: PTI

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

STA_269835g.jpg

Monkeys of a family huddle together at Courtallam in Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. Photo: A. Shaikmohideen

STA_1_268468g.jpg

A hot air balloon kept as part of Dasara adventure sports at the Oval Grounds in Mysore, Karnataka. Photo: M. A.Sriram

PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES (PIA)

dscf7254.jpg

ioioio.jpg

2657812926_fe9f594b51_o.jpg

Mouth watering.....isn’t it?:azn::lol:

The first plane is mine…yes really

When we were kids we used to play it whatever things we saw we used to say its mine and the other kids had to choose the similar one it was a great fun

So guys I have chosen my plane its mine where is yours…:cheers:

noo
these all are mine

MAMA YE KHELNE NAHI DETA...:lol:

According to tacit rules it wasn’t permissible you could have one similar thing if didn't find similar than any alternative with similar worth like a ship etc. I think you like A100 MLRS...

Kids have a unique world very different than the elders I will share more observations Inshallah…:cheers:

DEL_1_273825g.jpg

A rosy pelican frolicking in a pond at Delhi Zoo. Photo: PTI

STA_5_273841g.jpg

A black bulbul feeds its younglings, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Photo: PTI

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

STA_5_273844g.jpg

A garden covered with snow after the season's first snowfall in Leh, Jammu and Kashmir. Photo: PTI

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

STA_6_273845g.jpg

Maibis (high priestess) dance during the 'Mera Hou Chongba' festival organised by the Kangla Fort Board, at Hapta Kangjeibung in Imphal, Manipur. Photo: PTI

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

STA_4_273847g.jpg

Personnel of Indian and Russian armies pin down mock terrorists during the joint Indo-Russian military exercise "Indra-2010" at Chaubattia in Uttarakhand. Photo: PTI

24IN_JAWAN_274391g.jpg

An ITBP jawan jumps through rings of fire to display his martial art skills during the force's 49th Raising Day in Panchukla. Photo: PTI

DIP_2_CHILE__274387g.jpg

Visitors look at the capsule, which was used to rescue 33 miners trapped in the San Jose mine, on display at the Chilean Pavilion in the Shanghai Expo in China. Photo: AP

DIP_6_DHONI_273832g.jpg

CAPTAIN'S DAY OUT: Indian cricket captain M.S. Dhoni tries his hand at archery in Margoa. Photo: PTI

AVN_DAYEURO_271564g.jpg

THE EURO CLUB: French President Nicolas Sarkozy, center, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, right, and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, left, pose for a group picture at the Hotel Royal in Deauville, France. The three leaders met for a two-day summit to discuss joint security challenges and the upcoming G-20 summit. Photo: AP

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom