What's new

[Picture] Baloch Girl killed by Pak Military in Operation in Balochistan

Because that will show what type of sites you visit for launching your shaheen missile :)

In my opnion there is not much difference between the two.
Well I am no fan of Malala but I do appreciate her will to learn.
mia khalifa is one of the worst humans on this planet and I am not saying this because of her career but it's because of her attitude. She is a keyboard warrior and full of sh*t. Between them two the wrong person was shot.

bivi khalifa k khasam ko mia khalifa kehtay hn.
hahah na kar maraa sach main had been hearing this name on PDF . Had no idea until now that is why I could not understand the opening post by Areesh even someone posted on twitter . but sach main mujhe samjh hee nahi aiee k sab log kyun baloch larki ki death or killing pe hans rahay hain

i think she likes to remain controversial, always in news.
a
But its not good to hurt any religious sentiments and mock them .
Anyway, ess logo se khuda swt hi poch sakta ha , people r giving her unnecessary attention.

hahah na kar maraa sach main had been hearing this name on PDF . Had no idea until now that is why I could not understand the opening post by Areesh even someone posted on twitter . but sach main mujhe samjh hee nahi aiee k sab log kyun baloch larki ki death or killing pe hans rahay hain
Even i didn't get the point of this thread and was wondering why everybody was laughing until someone clarified to irfan baloch who the girl in the picture was and what she was into.
I too have been hearing the name mia khalifa a lot lately from bloggers who make money off of internet trends but never bothered. I thought it was Snoop Dogg's real name. :rofl::hitwall::suicide2:

Just tested the keyword "mia khalifa" and now i know why bloggers are secretly targeting it. Phir inhi halal k peson se kherat v karen ge.
Untitlhhed.jpg

huge search volume + okayish cpc + no competition = good adsense revenue

This just goes to show that these "Baluch" accounts are total frauds.

Back
Top Bottom