navi-ind2012-rg-10.jpg

navi-ind2012-rg-8.jpg

navi-ind2012-rg-7.jpg

navi-ind2012-rg-6.jpg

navi-ind2012-rg-5.jpg

navi-ind2012-rg-4.jpg

navi-ind2012-rg-2.jpg

Indian Navy in full splendour

din't wanted to include the last pic, but than it is a presidential fleet review....lol

Nice pics mate :D
Even I don't like THIS president but we have to respect her anyways.
And those who think this was a waiste of Money , sailors feel honoured by the visit of Nation's Superem Commander

Nice pics mate :D
Even I don't like THIS president but we have to respect her anyways.
And those who think this was a waiste of Money , sailors feel honoured by the visit of Nation's Superem Commander

sorry mate, but i don't buy ur argument, this is a legacy of British Raj which India is still following & we should do away with it asap, there was a total estimate of Rupees 23-24 crores spent on this fleet review, with this amount of navy could have bought much needed boats like FACs or something. To increase the moral of our soldiers there are many ways which can be very cheap & effective. You have to admit ultimately she is head of a democratic country not a queen of a monarchy.

Amazing pics mate, remove her from the last, nobody will notice :P

SNEAK PEAK OF NEXT PRESIDENTIAL FLEET REVIEW (ONLY ON PDF) :

upey0gx5-CQ.jpg

INS Vikramaditya

65cfb97a32a23dd0d819ff7641e0bd3f.jpg

INS Chakra

photo%2B1.JPG

INS Vikrant

ins-arihant-ssbn.jpg

INS Arihant

Shivalik+Maiden+Sailing+1-752034.jpg

INS Shivalik

Project+1135.6+FFG+with+BrahMos.jpg

INS Kolkata

images

Mig-29k

sorry mate, but i don't buy ur argument, this is a legacy of British Raj which India is still following & we should do away with it asap, there was a total estimate of Rupees 23-24 crores spent on this fleet review, with this amount of navy could have bought much needed boats like FACs or something. To increase the moral of our soldiers there are many ways which can be very cheap & effective. You have to admit ultimately she is head of a democratic country not a queen of a monarchy.

Applying this logic we should do away with the Republic Day parade as well.

Military Tradition must remain.

Back
Top Bottom