What's new

PICS 10-1-2009 TIAN'ANMEN BEIJING

what makes so crazy, chinese are celebrating 60th anniversary?is that what every countries will do? parade is just a part of the celebration,don't be obsessed about it
Sixty years of what? You are avoiding the real issue. Was China 'created' by the victorious WW II Allies sixty years ago?

China invented the world's first seismograph, it was crude but functional. When the Europeans were still choking their horses with the primitive throat harness, Chinese farmers were using the more advanced trace harness that put the load on the breastbone, resulting in increased longevity for the animal, longer labor and higher output.

Horse collar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The link-work trace harness (or breast-harness) for horses was invented by the 4th century BC in Warring States China, while the fully developed collar harness was found in Southern and Northern Dynasties China during the 5th century AD.[1] The Chinese breast harness became known throughout Central Asia by the 7th century, introduced to Europe by the 8th century.
We judge individuals by what they produce, not by their appearances. Even those among us who are exceptionally handsome, men and women, they also produce something, anything, based upon how they exploit their exceptionalism. No different for countries. Just like individuals, each political organism from what we call nation-states also have a decision maker -- the head or the government. The government can either allow or oppress the people's creativity, in the arts and the sciences. The trace harness endured over time. The Great Wall can be seen from orbit. Chinese artistic expressions in all medium are desired throughout the world.

So what happened?

China and Japan were similar at the end of WW II. Japan was bombed very nearly back to the Stone Age with two of her cities were destroyed in the most terrifying mean yet known to mankind. But in the same time span that communism ruled over mainland China, Japan surpassed China to give the world one 'trace harness' after another. Same condition for Taiwan, the PRC's cousin. Look at those missiles and tanks and see how they shamed the original trace harness. That is what you are celebrating.

Sixty years of what? You are avoiding the real issue. Was China 'created' by the victorious WW II Allies sixty years ago?

China invented the world's first seismograph, it was crude but functional. When the Europeans were still choking their horses with the primitive throat harness, Chinese farmers were using the more advanced trace harness that put the load on the breastbone, resulting in increased longevity for the animal, longer labor and higher output.

We judge individuals by what they produce, not by their appearances. Even those among us who are exceptionally handsome, men and women, they also produce something, anything, based upon how they exploit their exceptionalism. No different for countries. Just like individuals, each political organism from what we call nation-states also have a decision maker -- the head or the government. The government can either allow or oppress the people's creativity, in the arts and the sciences. The trace harness endured over time. The Great Wall can be seen from orbit. Chinese artistic expressions in all medium are desired throughout the world.

So what happened?

China and Japan were similar at the end of WW II. Japan was bombed very nearly back to the Stone Age with two of her cities were destroyed in the most terrifying mean yet known to mankind. But in the same time span that communism ruled over mainland China, Japan surpassed China to give the world one 'trace harness' after another. Same condition for Taiwan, the PRC's cousin. Look at those missiles and tanks and see how they shamed the original trace harness. That is what you are celebrating.
gambit, Now all of chinse are enjoying there holidays, there is nothing about some old invention, we are make a progress step by step, slowly, but no one could stop her footsteps, there is nothing about democracy, human rights, authoritarian, we know this stuff well , we will get there in the future

let us pray and blessing the motherland , fighting for the future of my country with my life (祝福祖国繁荣昌盛)

So what happened?

Quit trolling man; every nation has its own set of accomplishments; do not gauge China by the accomplishments you made (if any other than killing millions across the globe); America is not an ideal for the world...

China in Pictures

Hope Pakistan will look like that one day :pakistan: :china:

Oh and I LOL'D

US will break up soon

Last edited:
Japan is America's Puppet while China has independent foreign policy.Unlike Japan, China does not need some other super power to save it's ***.China has third largest economy today and will surpass Japan very soon.China also built huge cities with great civil infrastructure *China is much larger then Japan..and it did that in only 60 years (fought several wars during this time...faced 2 huge enemies at the same time- US and Soviet Union)...The per ca-pita income of China is increasing..If this is not great achievement then i don't know what is.

Last edited:
friends, thanks for your reply, Chinese are not afraid of libel and misunderstanding, The West could not influence china also , the problem of china is within china itself , minority problem

gambit, Now all of chinse are enjoying there holidays, there is nothing about some old invention, we are make a progress step by step, slowly, but no one could stop her footsteps, there is nothing about democracy, human rights, authoritarian, we know this stuff well , we will get there in the future

let us pray and blessing the motherland , fighting for the future of my country with my life (祝福祖国繁荣昌盛)
Fine...But WHAT are you celebrating? Independence? But from whom? As I pointed out, even when the Europeans had their hooks China was never truly divied up and conquered the way so many countries in Africa or South America was, and after WW II it was a civil war that divided the Chinese, not outside invaders. So why do you persists in avoiding answering the questions -- WHAT do those tanks and missiles represent? WHAT are you celebrating by parading them? Valentine's Day? Christmas? Groundhog's Day? The invention of mushu pork? What? Heck...Fried rice and mushu pork are probably more representative of China than copies of Soviet weaponry.

Quit trolling man; every nation has its own set of accomplishments; do not gauge China by the accomplishments you made (if any other than killing millions across the globe);
No...I gauge China by what China accomplished, and that include the millions Chinese the communists killed within the last sixty years.

America is not an ideal for the world...
Never said it was. But the US is much better than much of the world's many hellholes.

:rofl:

Fine...But WHAT are you celebrating? Independence? But from whom? As I pointed out, even when the Europeans had their hooks China was never truly divied up and conquered the way so many countries in Africa or South America was, and after WW II it was a civil war that divided the Chinese, not outside invaders. So why do you persists in avoiding answering the questions -- WHAT do those tanks and missiles represent? WHAT are you celebrating by parading them? Valentine's Day? Christmas? Groundhog's Day? The invention of mushu pork? What? Heck...Fried rice and mushu pork are probably more representative of China than copies of Soviet weaponry.
for what?

for the peace of the world, 为了世界和平

for the cry of ArabChildren, 为了哭泣的阿拉伯儿童

for the spreading of chinese character 为了修理像你这样的傻逼

for writing in chinese character in US forum 为了在美国到处涂鸦草你吗的

Get real man; What we celebrating is none of your business !!

Stop trolling !!

By the way, why you old time south Vietnamese are so ungrateful to

your Life Saver ? still remember how Chinese in HongKong save your

A@S while you floating hopelessly in the sea, we gave you food,

shelter, money for decades while nobody want to give you guys a

helping hand.

If not for us, you guys will never gota chance to hide behind your

American Flag and insulting Chinese for no reason.

shame on you !!!:angry:

Vietnamese people in Hong Kong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:pakistan::china:

I'm celebrating it because there is an 8 days vocation,so I can have enough time playing world of warcraft(For the alliance!!!!),good reason,isn't it?...Missiles and tanks presented the power of the nation,also cheered people up in this crisis,you have to admit CP really have something to keep their people away from panic

for what?

for the peace of the world, 为了世界和平

for the cry of ArabChildren, 为了哭泣的阿拉伯儿童

for the spreading of chinese character 为了修理像你这样的傻逼

for writing in chinese character in US forum 为了在美国到处涂鸦草你吗的
So it is not the Chinese people who are celebrating anything significant to the Chinese nation but rather an elite group celebrating their time in power and displaying their might as a warning to the people under their rule.

So it is not the Chinese people who are celebrating anything significant to the Chinese nation but rather an elite group celebrating their time in power and displaying their might as a warning to the people under their rule.

Oh yes; We are also celebrating an old time neighbour call South

Vietnam disappeared in the world map. :cheers::pakistan::china:

What were the UN/IAEA doing in Iraq in the first place? Like I said, you are in no position to debate the 'WMD' issue with me.

No i m not debating i m just asking u a simple question...

Has CIA found any WMDs in Iraq??? Say yes or No

anyways Chinese are celebrating let them celebrate whats your problem, has America got any Toaster & Micro wave oven parade???
Let them do what ever they want to do Whats your Problem?

No i m not debating i m just asking u a simple question...

Has CIA found any WMDs in Iraq??? Say yes or No
You are grossly simplifying a complex issue. Your question is invalid simply due to the fact that the UN/IAEA was in Iraq and could not resolve the issue.

anyways Chinese are celebrating let them celebrate whats your problem, has America got any Toaster & Micro wave oven parade???
Let them do what ever they want to do Whats your Problem?
No problems at all. But just in case you have not notice, this is a PUBLICLY accessible forum and the nature of a forum...

Forum Definition | Definition of Forum at Dictionary.com
1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.

2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.

3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.
Is a place where ideas are presented and challenged. If you cannot handle a challenge, do not engage.

I'm so happy to read your comments, your ignorance about chinese make me so excited actually , so we chinese could make a progress in competely seceracy, learn and study every front of the world, chinese learn zen from bodhidharma, study Mahayana Buddhism from Silabhadra, now we steal the military technology from Russia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom