What's new

PIA ‘sacrifices black goat’ before flying ATR plane

Shocking to see how much ignorance is displayed by what I'm assuming, are Pakistani Muslims. This slaughter is not acceptable and DOES NOT fall under the category of Sadaqa.

This backward practice of slaughtering a black animal is to ward off evil and bad luck. That makes it both an act of shirk and bid'ah and therefore sinful. That is a fact, irregardless of what good comes of the meat.

What are PIA going to do when they crash a B777 or A320? Slaughter a 100 black goats? :crazy:

Only if a non-descript (colour) animal was slaughtered with the intent of only pleasing God would the sacrifice be acceptable.

1 cow = 7 goats.

SO for B777 / A320, 14~ 15 cows would suffice.

I'm thinking of opening a cattle farm :D

PIA needs to slaughter black sheep from its ranks, poor goats aren't going to do any good.

ISLAMABAD: The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) may have cleared the ATR planes for flying operations, but mere clearance seemed a half-job done for the authorities as they resorted to slaughter black goat to ward off any ‘untoward happening’ in view of looming fear, ARY News reported.

According to our correspondent Salahuddin, sacrifice of the goat was given at Islamabad airport on behalf of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).

And the goat was slaughtered moments before the jet took off for first time after shakedown tests. The ‘ritual’ took place before Multan-bound flight left the Islamabad airport.

The PIA had grounded all of its 10 ATR aircrafts after the Civil Aviation Authority ordered shakedown tests of the planes.

The directions came after an ATR aircraft reportedly caught fire while on runway of Multan Airport before taking off on Sunday.

The PIA airplane PK-581 with 48 passengers on board was set to take off from Multan to Karachi when it suffered a blaze incident.

According to PIA: “It has been decided to keep all 10 ATR aircraft grounded till they are cleared after thorough examination.”

The statement said the “temporary suspension of ATR operation” will affect PIA’s flights to smaller airports like Gwadar, Turbat, Panjgur, Mohenjo Daro, Zhob, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Chitral and Gilgit.

http://arynews.tv/en/pia-sacrifices-black-goat-before-flying-atr-plane/

15577888_1669814843032345_7246399674929034451_o.png

This is like blasphemy for secularist. How one extrapolates abdication of PIA's responsibility of safety checks from this is beyond me. I mean sacrifice has presence in Islamic tradition, living in Pakistan you must know it I presume. Muslims are very humble as far as futurology goes so they tend to rely on God to protect them.

I think we all have had enough of the PIA nonsense. Its time to privatize it!

I don't know.. Check it out.. May be privacy issues.

Mohtarma please tag five people at a time, most of us when the number exceeds five don't get notification of your tag.

It would make sense if it was a newly bought plane, but offering this for a plane that has recently crashed is utter ignorance and sh*t tactic to regain confidence of passengers, nothing to prove they fear their Creator, if they did they wouldn't have killed 47 innocent people knowingly.

At individual level this is how I would do it, buy a new vehicle okay sacrifice an animal and give the meat to poor, or if I feel that giving money is more apt I would opt donating money, it is not necessary that it has to be a goat and that too a black one.

Now I have to travel on that car everyday .............. so this is what I would in (strict order as mentioned), before leaving everyday

• Check the tyres
  • Check the water, oil, battery
  • Check the lights
  • Check the nut, bolts of tyre and wheel rims
  • Make sure before leaving that nothing is suspicious about my vehicle
  • Now I would say my prayer start my vehicle
  • Once I am about to leave I will put sadqa money separate and would give it to the first needy person I see on my way.
My sadqa cannot offset my laziness and incompetence, it can only help prevent an accident.

This has become a butt of jokes and a source of embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom