What's new

PIA ‘sacrifices black goat’ before flying ATR plane

Chauvinist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) may have cleared the ATR planes for flying operations, but mere clearance seemed a half-job done for the authorities as they resorted to slaughter black goat to ward off any ‘untoward happening’ in view of looming fear, ARY News reported.

According to our correspondent Salahuddin, sacrifice of the goat was given at Islamabad airport on behalf of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).

And the goat was slaughtered moments before the jet took off for first time after shakedown tests. The ‘ritual’ took place before Multan-bound flight left the Islamabad airport.

The PIA had grounded all of its 10 ATR aircrafts after the Civil Aviation Authority ordered shakedown tests of the planes.

The directions came after an ATR aircraft reportedly caught fire while on runway of Multan Airport before taking off on Sunday.

The PIA airplane PK-581 with 48 passengers on board was set to take off from Multan to Karachi when it suffered a blaze incident.

According to PIA: “It has been decided to keep all 10 ATR aircraft grounded till they are cleared after thorough examination.”

The statement said the “temporary suspension of ATR operation” will affect PIA’s flights to smaller airports like Gwadar, Turbat, Panjgur, Mohenjo Daro, Zhob, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Chitral and Gilgit.

http://arynews.tv/en/pia-sacrifices-black-goat-before-flying-atr-plane/

Last edited by a moderator:
All CMs and PM planes should be looked after by PIA and CAA and every flight should have sadqah of 100 goats with meat distributed among poor. That ought to do it.

Well, i believe it's called ''Sadqa''.... some Arab nations do the same at their bases.

BtfQBgHCYAANiZr.jpg

Personally i find this revolting, we have reached 21st century people, wakeup.

Do they eat the meat after the sacrifice or do they waste it?
I hope they don't because the main concept of sadqa is charity i.e. to give the poor and deserving people whether it is the form of money, food or any other material articles, services and act like helping someone physically and even smile to make people genuinely happy count as Sadiqa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom