What's new

PIA in final discussions with Airbus and Boeing for major narrowbody deal

and yes reagrding the Haj and Umra Fair issue, it is really a shamefull act. even the indian government offers a discount package for Haaj fair and we who call ourself as a muslim state keep on increasing the haj fairs and try to earn maximum profit from that period of the year! :tsk:

regards!
Thats not so true man

My mom told me last year The Government had a package of 225,000RS per person and you get 750 Riyals in Saudi Arabia and this year The government asked The Saudi's to offer us special discount for this year and the government also abolished some taxes and this year its only 185,000RS per person and you get 1,000 Riyals in Saudi Arabia for Qurbani and religious stuff.

So The government is not charging much for the Hajj and Umrah packages

i think somebody Hacked Munir's ID

even i have never seen him replying like this

Munir bhai could you confirm your identity please :lol:

i think somebody Hacked Munir's ID

even i have never seen him replying like this

Munir bhai could you confirm your identity please :lol:

I often noticed similar posts from him ago and even once thought he is Indian ;)

I often noticed similar posts from him ago and even once thought he is Indian ;)

may be he is dual national thne :undecided:

Just joking man, i believe he is a true Pakistani but just sometimes fed up from the politics and our politicians so leave such comments

I am so proud of PIA and trust me its better than british airways , air india and all other crap out there . PIA is the bestttt . any news about those 27 aircrafts they were going to buy

Although an Old topic but why doesn't PIA look towards someone else than the big 2.

I mean Embraer is quite strong in making narrow bodied Planes and being a Non American,European Company their Planes will also be relatively cheap.

Although an Old topic but why doesn't PIA look towards someone else than the big 2.

I mean Embraer is quite strong in making narrow bodied Planes and being a Non American,European Company their Planes will also be relatively cheap.

LIKE 747 INTERCONTINENTAL:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

hey there .. doesn't look like a military aviaton news to me .. more apt for economy and development section.. just an honest suggestion

can u show me a way to block ur id so u dont enter our conversation.:bunny::blah::blah:

I hope against hope that

This white elephant (PIA) doesnot get fatter after the acquisition of these aircrafts. :rofl::rofl:

I worry that this elephant might turn into a WHITE DINOSAUR.;)

Back
Top Bottom