What's new

PIA has done it!!!

Well quiet a senior member you are still instead of understanding the problem you put the blame on ethnicity ... Please be cohesive and try understand the level of corruption instead of blaming here and there ... and by your theory every thing will become fine if PIA will be shifted to Islamabad ... Islamabad is part of Pakistan in-fact the capital city ... so corruption must be on capital level at their ... any ways IMHO to correct one mistake you must not commit another one Instead do it the right way and take one step at a time thing will not change overnight but they do change ...
Islamabad airport has following advantages over Karachi:
1st: Islamabad is getting a brand new airport which will be Pakistan's biggest.
2nd: Karachi airport is already taken over by Gulf Carriers (Emirates operates 5 daily flights) which is a big disadvantage to PIA.
3rd: Not many airlines fly from and through Islamabad airport which gives PIA a chance to set up a major hub.

So we have come to this stage where punctuality is now considered a gigantic task and great achievement. For any nation, corporation, institute, or individual who want any success in life, Punctuality is the most important pre-requisite.

If you don't value time, time won't value you. Period.

Can you tell me how much money it will take to become a pilot??? and whats the procedure???

Im becoming a pilot here in the US. Let me tell you its is VERY EXPENSIVE to become a pilot. here in the US its around 50,000 dollars. which converts to about 45 Lack in Pakistan!!! but its probably a little cheaper in pakistan but more difficult. the procedure is simple: you get a private pilot license first. then you get instrumental rating. then multi engine rating and then finally commercial rating. but to get a job in pakistan, you will probably need some money for "rishwat"!!!!!

Now PIA should look towards acquiring A318, A319, A320, A321 and A330 ones from Airbus:
famille_airbus_A318_A319_A320_A321_01_980x600.jpg

3airbus.jpg

And another batch of 7 ATR-72s:
atr72_feb3a.jpg

$(KGrHqVHJCcE9uG6lf)+BPg2Nrvzbw~~60_3.JPG

I like Airbus too but under PIA's current condition i recommend Embraer aircrafts. They are by far the cheapest and are equally respected in the aviation industry.

ERJ-170:
Mattia_-_Embraer_ERJ-170-100ST_170ST.jpg

E-190:
air-canada-embraer-190.jpg

E-195:
lufthansa_embraer_e195_d-aeca.jpg

I like Airbus too but under PIA's current condition i recommend Embraer aircrafts. They are by far the cheapest and are equally respected in the aviation industry.

ERJ-170:
Mattia_-_Embraer_ERJ-170-100ST_170ST.jpg

E-190:
air-canada-embraer-190.jpg

E-195:
lufthansa_embraer_e195_d-aeca.jpg

Thanks a lot. I forgot it. WHy don't PIA and other Private Airlines in Pakistan look towards it. PAC and GoP can have some JV in many areas and by buying these our relationship will grow more.

Thanks a lot. I forgot it. WHy don't PIA and other Private Airlines in Pakistan look towards it. PAC and GoP can have some JV in many areas and by buying these our relationship will grow more.

Airbus A-319 = $ 80.7 million
Boeing 737-700 = $ 70.9 million
Bombardier CS-100 = $ 58.28 million
Sukhoi SuperJet 100 = $ 35 million
Embraer ERJ-170 = $ 28.5 million

Won't be fair to look at one time cost only, add to that life cycle costs, fuel economy, repair & maintenance, ground crew training, facilities setup, capacity, etc, etc, normally comparison is done on total operating cost per passenger per mile over useful life of aircraft.

It will be good for PAC, Precison Engineering Complex and other Public and Private Industries to partner with Embrar to become suppliers of different equipments and even increase there share of supplies to Boeing, Airbus and other North American and EU manufacturers.

Won't be fair to look at one time cost only, add to that life cycle costs, fuel economy, repair & maintenance, ground crew training, facilities setup, capacity, etc, etc, normally comparison is done on total operating cost per passenger per mile over useful life of aircraft.

Fuel Economy:

Airbus ACJ319 0.23 km per litre
Boeing B737-700 0.24 km per litre
Embraer 170LR 0.29 km per litre

http://www.aircraftcompare.com/helicopter-airplane/Airbus A319/66
http://www.aircraftcompare.com/helicopter-airplane/Boeing 737 700C/26
Welcome to Aircraft Compare

Variable cost/hour:

Boeing B737-700 $7,026
Airbus ACJ319 $6,967
Embraer 170LR $5,082

Aircraft Cost Summary

yup PIA IS DOING much better jOB lol well 1st time in my life pia flight landed early lol 1 hour :D they did took some time in Copenhagen airport but they did managed AND landed safely in lhr in 1 hour :D i was thinking that pia will be delayed for hours

I think PIA, Railways and other departments should look towards some serious jobs cuts and hire some new talent along side the experience class to make these industries a better product for Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think PIA, Railways and other departments should look towards some serious jobs cuts and hire some new talent along side the experience class to make these industries a better product for Pakistan.
old air hostesses need to go ASAP!!! they just ruin the mood :D

Back
Top Bottom