What's new

PIA B777-200LR Take off + Emirates A-380 landing

Yaraaa Youtube is banned in Pakistan ! Kiyun sataateiii ho hum ghareeboon ko ! :hitwall:

Yaraaa Youtube is banned in Pakistan ! Kiyun sataateiii ho hum ghareeboon ko ! :hitwall:

Lo Janab, Aap tasweer sey lutaf andooz ho jahyen. !!
I tell you that landing gear must have used up a few dozen brains.

93016964.png

A380 is a kind of an ugly aircraft if you see it from close up front. Kind of like a Huge forehead of a person and a small nose!!!

It isn't too long as a 747 or 777, but it sure is huge. The wingspan is so huge, that you can't see out of the window of you are seated right on the wing-root (inside the cabin ofcourse)!!!

!
I tell you that landing gear must have used up a few dozen brains.

Now that you have mentioned it, the landing gear is one of the most complex equipment on an aircraft like this. The amount of computers there to check various perimeters like airspeed, wheel spin speed, pressure on each wheel, tyre pressure, and a million more things are calculated and then a dozen or so conditions are checked for lowering or closing the landing gear and it's bays.

I had an hour chat with a aviation guy about this process alone.

Airplanes are fantastic machines if you get to know how they work inside!

Now that you have mentioned it, the landing gear is one of the most complex equipment on an aircraft like this. The amount of computers there to check various perimeters like airspeed, wheel spin speed, pressure on each wheel, tyre pressure, and a million more things are calculated and then a dozen or so conditions are checked for lowering or closing the landing gear and it's bays.

I had an hour chat with a aviation guy about this process alone.

Airplanes are fantastic machines if you get to know how they work inside!

I once had an up and close look at the landing gear of the Concorde, standing next to it gives you it's astonishing size, the whole thing alone is as big as a truck, what i find truly remarkable is the amount of movements when it folds neatly into the body and when it locks into extended position, how it absorbs those tons of weight and pressure. Human ingenuity at it's best.

A380 is a kind of an ugly aircraft if you see it from close up front. Kind of like a Huge forehead of a person and a small nose!!!

It isn't too long as a 747 or 777, but it sure is huge. The wingspan is so huge, that you can't see out of the window of you are seated right on the wing-root (inside the cabin ofcourse)!!!

Right! I agree. If you look at all passenger airplanes, B747 is probably the best looking plane. Looks very graceful in flight.

Nothing comes close to the B777 family, best in the world, love them in PIA's livery and with a green tail.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom