What's new

PIA acquires new Boeing 737-800

fact remains, that the 787 is a death plane. It is not secure and shows failures that are unacceptable. like faulty wires in the engines and a wrong concept in the battery system.

I would not sit into such a death trap.

wat i heard after the Dubai Air Show was that if it wasnt for Emirates and there new A380 deal Airbus would have no orders left on that plane.. (PS i love that plane)
And its true the A350s and new 777x have attracted alot of attention from middle eastern airlines

wat i heard after the Dubai Air Show was that if it wasnt for Emirates and there new A380 deal Airbus would have no orders left on that plane.. (PS i love that plane)

That's not true. Off the top of my head, excluding emirates, the following carriers have A380 orders unfulfilled (I've probably missed a few out):

British Airways
Virgin
Air France
Lufthansa
Asiana
Korean
Thai
Qantas
Skymark
Qatar
Etihad
Singapore

pia suffering from more employees less air crafts induct 20 aircraft's today loss will go down to 5bn per year . thousands of workers doing nothing and getting salaries induct some 30 to 35 aircraft's or even dry lease them and PIA will be as before . it was big failure they failed to got aircraft's while shaheen got 14 and blue even got some .

now PIA should buy some used B-744s as they did before and got 743 so heavy load will go away easy . no matter how many 777s you have you still need 500+ passengers carrier

PIA in particular and air traffic in general surely gets impacted by the amount of employees.

However in case Pakistan, a much bigger disease of Islamism is impacting our relationship with the globalized businesses.

Until we have barking dogs like IK, ZH, and pigs like Munawwar, Dieseli, and Tafu mota chor etc,

until we continue letting them create mayhem in the country

No one is going to come to our country willingly, and thus every thing from airlines, to hotels to restaurants etc. will continue to suffer.

Welcome to PIA fleet , new planes

^_^

800-DIMENSIONS.jpg

Two planes would certainly do great benefit to fuel / economy and savings for Pakistan International Airlines

Delta_Air_Lines_Boeing_737-800_cabin.jpg

Boeing_737-800_British_Airways.jpg

Boeing+737-800+Cockpit+%25285%2529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom