What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Karachi7.jpg

fc.PNG

12.7mm AA Gun mountetd on the Van, good step forward, will increase the capebility in
613161678.jpg
range to hit hidden enemys in the mountains, better than the MG-3.

View attachment 342338

12.7mm AA Gun mountetd on the Van, good step forward, will increase the capebility inView attachment 342339 range to hit hidden enemys in the mountains, better than the MG-3.
ASF have one of the best camoflauge. They need to be equipped with Sniper Guns and also increasing number of dogs and other stuff

View attachment 342338

12.7mm AA Gun mountetd on the Van, good step forward, will increase the capebility inView attachment 342339 range to hit hidden enemys in the mountains, better than the MG-3.
But when I see this death trap known as Toyota Hilux it pisses me of

ASF have one of the best camoflauge. They need to be equipped with Sniper Guns and also increasing number of dogs and other stuff

But when I see this death trap known as Toyota Hilux it pisses me of

@Zarvan when you get time check out the attack from Terrorists in Balochistan against Pakistan Army and FC, you will find many videos and if you get time, try to finde some rational solutions, tactics for the FC units how they can defeat them self from enemy raids. Most Videos which I have seen, they attck from the mountains with a combination of Machine Gun fire, Snipering and large salves of RPG-7.

Remember you must use the recourse which we already have, we cant buy new equipment only upgrade or relocate from our inventory.

Last edited:
@Zarvan when you get time check out the attack from Terrorists in Balochistan against Pakistan Army and FC, and if you get time, try ti finde some rational solutions, tactics for the FC units how they can defeat them self from enemy raids. Most Videos which I have seen, they attck from the mountains with a combination of Machine Gun fire, Snipering and large salves of RPG-7.
Yes that Machine Gun is good but even a Grenade can totally destroy this Hilux crap. We need MRAPs and need them fast. Even countries like Azerbaijan are making MRAP also Kazakhstan and South Africa and UAE

Yes that Machine Gun is good but even a Grenade can totally destroy this Hilux crap. We need MRAPs and need them fast. Even countries like Azerbaijan are making MRAP also Kazakhstan and South Africa and UAE

Have you also notice that the CTD is doing a very good job ? The CTD has become the new pain for the regular police and Terrorists in the whole Punjab.

@Zarvan

Check this bunch, no diciplin in wearing uniform,vest is open ect. base caps instead of helmet.
View attachment 342407
Entire Police needs to be retrained Police need to be given in control of Army for few years where retired Generals head and keep an eye on Police training and equipment procurement and other stuff. Only than we can improve Police

Entire Police needs to be retrained Police need to be given in control of Army for few years where retired Generals head and keep an eye on Police training and equipment procurement and other stuff. Only than we can improve Police

Exactly that is a brilliant idea, the Army should have control over training and equipment procurement, storing, maintaining etc.

Last edited:
_92160006_ef82c741-fe44-4729-8ac2-69b1d52a7565.jpg

اسلام آباد جانے کی ضد کرنے والوں کے لیے چیک پوسٹ کے بالکل پیچھے بکتربند گاڑی

Back
Top Bottom