What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

1616009340232.png

Quick Reaction Force (QRF) continuously monitoring all movement along Pakistan - Afghanistan and Pak - Iran border

US Army Delta Force operator John 'Shrek' McPhee embedded with FC KPK during his time in frontier areas.
View attachment 728173
hahaha...bhai hyper nationalists se marwaye ga sab ko :p
i on personal level never claimed that US Spec Ops were not embedded with our SF / LEA during initial days of Afghan invasion, in fact it is widely understood how SSG, ISI , CIA & Delta were working together in Tribal areas. However if you say that to a hyper nationalist, they might call you anti state fake propaganda :D

Most Beautiful View Of D S P Raja Hamid Hussain At Zero Point'' Youmaa Pakistan Day Gilgit Baltistan

1616789341218.png

US Army Delta Force operator John 'Shrek' McPhee embedded with FC KPK during his time in frontier areas.
View attachment 728173
Seems he really loved this condensed version of G3. Banda full pathan lagta hai lmao 😆. I always loved how a lot of Pakistani soldiers wear the beret like that i.e a pointy triangular shape. Especially in 90s soldiers used to do this a lot and in FC.

Most Western armies "form" or shape their berets in a very droopy way. Makes me feel sad oddly when I look at em.

Back
Top Bottom