What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

1613512844295.png

last time i traveled through our Airport, I was stopped by ANF personnel & requested to see Passport. Me being a loud mouth refused to handover Passport as legally it is mine & property of GoP, the only dept that can ask for my passport is FIA & MoI - Passport Directorate.
I offered them my CNIC to establish my identity but they wont have it. I asked them to quote relevant section under which they wanted to see my passport but all i got in return was 'it is there in Control of Narcotics Substance Act 1997" but no section was mentioned. Eventually it came down to the point that if i don't show my passport, my luggage will be checked to which i agreed. While JCO was going through my luggage i had a nice chat with the Officer in Charge (Inspector). They failed to still provide me direct reference in the Law (i know it doesn't exist :D) but he said that they ask to see the passport for the purpose of Profiling & then he went on to explain how LEAs "Haasaas Idaray" use Profiling to catch criminals. During all this conversation i acted like i don't even know what Profiling means - it was fun trolling the ANF people for good 30 mins, I had checked in online so dropping off luggage wasn't an issue at the Airline counter, I didn't have to wait in the lounge all by myself & getting bored to death instead i got to spend that time trolling the officials :p

Guard of Honor of FC soldiers at Taftan Border in honor of Federal Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed

1613923098706.png

Security detail at F-6 check-post, Islamabad includes young and energetic Ayesha from CTD!

1615314349986.png

PERSONNEL of Frontier Corps stand guard at the newly inaugurated Badini Trade Terminal Gateway, a border crossing between Pakistan and Afghanistan in Balochistan’s Qila Saifullah town, on Wednesday. — AFP

PERSONNEL of Frontier Corps stand guard at the newly inaugurated Badini Trade Terminal Gateway, a border crossing between Pakistan and Afghanistan in Balochistan’s Qila Saifullah town.

March 15, 2021 -

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmad giving away the Sword of Honour to a recruit at the passing-out ceremony of Frontier Corps (North) at the Scouts Training Academy, Warsak, on Sunday.—APP

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmad giving away the Sword of Honour to a recruit at the passing-out ceremony of Frontier Corps (North) at the Scouts Training Academy, Warsak, on Sunday.—APP

Back
Top Bottom