What's new

Photos of JF-17 and J-10

The chinnese version of pimp my ride,
The pics show the JF-17 before and after it was pimped to the J-10 looks.:rofl:

I noticed there is a hole in the mid section of Eurofighter Typhoon between the wing and body with some burn mark, looks to me to be a thrust vectoring nozzle. Pretty interesting :). J-10 also seems to have a hole near the back but it has no burn mark so I am not sure if it's an error of photo or if it is really a thrust vectoring nozzle...?

Why did Eurofighter needed two engines? Had to do with the design?

I read some where that twin engines aircraft relax pilot in a way that he does not have to look at engine (related) parameters as often as in single engine version.
It means that training instructions are also different.

Twin engines make a hurdle in checking (takes more time for the aircraft to be ready for launch) takes twice the time to maintain.. Gives nothing impressive.

A-5/F-6 have showed the PAF, that twin engine doesn't meet their doctrine.

Twin engines make a hurdle in checking (takes more time for the aircraft to be ready for launch) takes twice the time to maintain.. Gives nothing impressive.

A-5/F-6 have showed the PAF, that twin engine doesn't meet their doctrine.

But webby, If you are using a twin engine plane over the sea you have greater redundancy.

But webby, If you are using a twin engine plane over the sea you have greater redundancy.

And completes the definition of multi-role. Two engines would mean able to carry larger loads hence A2G weapons. F-35 uses a very powerful single engine,to solve the problem of maiintaince over two engines.

Of course. But the question is. Will the plane survive with one engine off?

Plus, PAF is hardly focusing on sea levels.

Back
Top Bottom