What's new

PHOTOS: Indian, US troops set Thar desert on fire!

Look at reply 149, you can have enough fire to your heart's content.

Going by your suggestion, the title won't make sense - 'Indian, US troops set houses deserts on troll'?

Before giving asinine suggestions, change the 'bat' in your name to 'troll' - because you have been trying hard to do that all along in this thread. Trying and failing.
dude or we can rename it to 'Indian, US troops set troll a** on fire

Subject mention fire but no fire until now!!!!

Where are the pictures of fire!!!!!

Mods.. please change fire with troll and thar with houses!!!

Look at ur back.

Why are u trying to derail the thread with silly and off topic trolling.

Guys i have made an observation.This 1st pic is of a Para guy from a NDTV programme.

indiantavor4.jpg

Have a look at his BPJ..and then compare him to this guy from Indo-US eexcercise

Untitled5.jpg

Both are the same whereas the non Tavor guys have a different jacket which you can see here.

img6170i.jpg

And regarding the shoes which i was saying is a US Army boot..i was wrong.My friend told me they are available for Indian Army guys but is very expensive...range is 10,000-15000rs.

tavor1.jpg

^^ Are they training for war... without helmets?

What are they doing in houses ??? looking for booty? or they mistook house for bunkers?

What is with the camo?? green on sand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject mention fire but no fire until now!!!!

Where are the pictures of fire!!!!!

Mods.. please change fire with troll and thar with houses!!!

the smell of your rivals jealousy........aah....PRICELESS!!!:devil:

@pakistanis-here is the fire!!:lol:

Guys i have made an observation.This 1st pic is of a Para guy from a NDTV programme.

indiantavor4.jpg

Have a look at his BPJ..and then compare him to this guy from Indo-US eexcercise

Untitled5.jpg

Both are the same whereas the non Tavor guys have a different jacket which you can see here.

img6170i.jpg

And regarding the shoes which i was saying is a US Army boot..i was wrong.My friend told me they are available for Indian Army guys but is very expensive...range is 10,000-15000rs.

tavor1.jpg

Yeah I think it is pretty much confirms that regular PARAs took part in Yudh Abhays 2012 which makes sense because US contingent involved an airborne unit. However no SF took part on either side.

+ regarding the boots surely they are standard issue to PARAs and SF and it is unlikely these guys would have to purchase them themselves but maybe that is the case for regular troops.

I dunno if anybody saw the video title but it says yudh abyas 2012 trailer..that means more videos gonna come up of the exercise like yudh abyas 2009 or something.

I dunno if anybody saw the video title but it says yudh abyas 2012 trailer..that means more videos gonna come up of the exercise like yudh abyas 2009 or something.

That's what I was thinking/hoping.

^^ Okay let me explain it to everyone here.

There are 3 types of BPJ in the Indian Army:-

1.Older one which weighs 15 kgs used by regular troops and Ghataks as also seen here with Insas carying guys consists of 2 plates..1 at from and another at back..outdated..is being replaced.

2.Tata BPJ weighs 500gms..not seen here at all.

3.Newer one weighs 250 gms consisting of fibre and wool(someone told me) seen here with the Tavor guys...specially for SF guys as of now.

So when i told that it is the same i didnt mean that the colour is same or the length width is same....because troops carry out modifications to suit their requiremnts.

^^ Okay let me explain it to everyone here.

There are 3 types of BPJ in the Indian Army:-

1.Older one which weighs 15 kgs used by regular troops and Ghataks as also seen here with Insas carying guys consists of 2 plates..1 at from and another at back..outdated..is being replaced.

2.Tata BPJ weighs 500gms..not seen here at all.

3.Newer one weighs 250 gms consisting of fibre and wool(someone told me) seen here with the Tavor guys...specially for SF guys as of now.

So when i told that it is the same i didnt mean that the colour is same or the length width is same....because troops carry out modifications to suit their requiremnts.

I think the 3rd type of BPJ is a Kevlar BPJ not WOOL! And the 3rd time in this instance is being used by regular PARAs not SF (we have discussed this to death).

I think the 3rd type of BPJ is a Kevlar BPJ not WOOL! And the 3rd time in this instance is being used by regular PARAs not SF (we have discussed this to death).

Look i cant say anything with certainity coz i was also not sure if wool would be used...i even asked him if it is kevlar but he said no it is a type of fibre..so i have no idea..i wil try to ask it from a officer..and willl try to get a detailed answer.

Regarding the BPJ i think even the PARA SF use it..check out 1 PARA SF pics....
fgdgdgdf.jpg

fdgdfgdfgdfg.jpg

Look i cant say anything with certainity coz i was also not sure if wool would be used...i even asked him if it is kevlar but he said no it is a type of fibre..so i have no idea..i wil try to ask it from a officer..and willl try to get a detailed answer.

Regarding the BPJ i think even the PARA SF use it..check out 1 PARA SF pics....
fgdgdgdf.jpg

fdgdfgdfgdfg.jpg

It's likely there is a high degree of equipment commonality between SF and regular PARAs, and I don't doubt your information it's just AFAIK wool isn't known for its bullet resistant qualities! Probably some special fibre, and are they Indian or imported?

It's likely there is a high degree of equipment commonality between SF and regular PARAs, and I don't doubt your information it's just AFAIK wool isn't known for its bullet resistant qualities! Probably some special fibre, and are they Indian or imported?

Look i also didnt believe it and since i was asking a soldier who is bound to have less technical info of things so i didnt go in detail..am waiting to ask this from an officer..i also dont believe that wool is used with a fibre..it would be some other material...but it is very light weight and can stop bullets from hitting the vital areas effectively.

Its just Kevlar, certainly not wool of any kind to keep the soldiers warm! DRDO labs have been using Kevlar fiber for more than 20 years. I remember a seminar then of the Indian Society of Composite Materials where DRDO made a presentation on applications of Kevlar. And there were many.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom