Zia12.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Zia54.jpg
    Zia54.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Zia8.jpg
    Zia8.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 123
I recognize ACM Jamal A Khan and PM Junejo. I assume that the air commodore who is sitting to the left of Junego is the commandant but for some reason I cant figure out who that is...anyone knows who this is?

Yes I tell you the photos of Pilot Officer Syed Zia Hassan Shaheed . ..he died on dated 29th july 1986 air crashed at Mainwali Air Base . Air Craft FT5 . . his instructor Abbas Patiwali (Ret) Air Commodore ejected safely. wait I give you his photo
1000w_q95.jpg
ft5-30-large.jpg
6-AVM syed Noman.jpg
7- AVM Zaheer.jpg
usaid.jpg

these are friend and colleague of Pilot Officer Sued ZIa Hassan Shaheed . and one more photos at the time of I.S.S.B
Zia88.jpg
Zia77.jpg
Zia79.jpg
Zia89.jpg

I hope so the respectable members recognize

Attachments

• 8- AVM Javad.jpg
    8- AVM Javad.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 77
Yes I tell you the photos of Pilot Officer Syed Zia Hassan Shaheed . ..he died on dated 29th july 1986 air crashed at Mainwali Air Base . Air Craft FT5 . . his instructor Abbas Patiwali (Ret) Air Commodore ejected safely. wait I give you his photoView attachment 447707 View attachment 447708 View attachment 447709 View attachment 447710 View attachment 447712

these are friend and colleague of Pilot Officer Sued ZIa Hassan Shaheed . and one more photos at the time of I.S.S.B View attachment 447713 View attachment 447715 View attachment 447717 View attachment 447718

I hope so the respectable members recognize
Dear are you the same person who post these pics on other forums and accuse PAF for not giving pension / compensation to his family?
@Horus

yes I am and what wrong I say? his father Syed Ali Hassan applied for a house in 1987 PAF says that we dont have any housing Scheme for Shaheed officers or on duty officers. and 1992 PAF open housing scheme for every officer. and now His parents passed away his family applied again and reply sorry. So my dear what wrong I say tell me. But ACM Sohail Aman is very Kind and Respectable person I hope he consider that matter .

Sir You are very well aware about Syed Zia Hassan Please Tell me how you know him ..I watch my moments I like that its very interesting for me .Please tell me about your self

Attachments

• mig15uti48rs_1.jpg
    mig15uti48rs_1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 57
yes I am and what wrong I say? his father Syed Ali Hassan applied for a house in 1987 PAF says that we dont have any housing Scheme for Shaheed officers or on duty officers. and 1992 PAF open housing scheme for every officer. and now His parents passed away his family applied again and reply sorry. So my dear what wrong I say tell me. But ACM Sohail Aman is very Kind and Respectable person I hope he consider that matter .

Sir You are very well aware about Syed Zia Hassan Please Tell me how you know him ..I watch my moments I like that its very interesting for me .Please tell me about your self
His family should contact cheif again.

Sir Its Pension of the unmarried deceased Person is no longer after parents death I understand that. but In Pakistan Government Unmarried sister is also eligible to transfer pension after death of parents/pensioner.
any How I talking about PAKISTAN AIR FORCE GDP PK 9156- Shaheed during Combat training on 29th july 1986. at at Mianwali Air Base. House for the Shaheed Family the History of this matter is
his father Syed Ali Hassan applied for a house in 1987 PAF says that we dont have any housing Scheme for Shaheed officers or on duty officers. and 1992 PAF open housing scheme for every officer. and now His parents passed away his family applied again and reply sorry. So my dear what wrong I say tell me. But ACM Sohail Aman is very Kind and Respectable person I hope he consider that matter . Because this matter is still in hand of ACM and Zai Hassan Shaheed colleague they all Now Air Vice marshals and they are silent ..Its GOD Known what the Problem.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom