What's new

Philippines To Spend $1.8B on Defense To Resist 'Bullies'

Joking aside these arrogant jerks have nothing good to say about us that's why and most done by Maoist propaganda and the evil mindsets of them.

Joking aside these arrogant jerks have nothing good to say about us that's why and most done by Maoist propaganda and the evil mindsets of them.

where is maoist propaganda? I see liar pinoy propaganda flooding every where. you are just pot saiying kettle black.

where is maoist propaganda? I see liar pinoy propaganda flooding every where. you are just pot saiying kettle black.

You're annoying my friend Zero Wing. :rofl:

*laughs sarcastically*

I am still waiting on your pvt message.

You're annoying my friend Zero Wing. :rofl:

*laughs sarcastically*

I am still waiting on your pvt message.

Well i don't give darn about it its facts its not my problem if you accept it or not

Whatever its up to you its facts so deal with it beside you people are under America and China's pay roll so why should take you seriously?

Well i don't give darn about it its facts its not my problem if you accept it or not

Whatever its up to you its facts so deal with it beside you people are under America and China's pay roll so why should take you seriously?

I have a very strong feeling you're of the female gender. Am I right?

I have a very strong feeling you're of the female gender. Am I right?

:offpost: Your why off and why should i tell you am in no obligation to tell you anything and your why out of topic why running of trolling power to post so said jerk off! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom