What's new

Philippines says China asked Aquino to scrap visit

The Philippines has more to offer than bananas or whatever you Chinese always have in mind. Maybe you all can behave a bit and stop insult.

Since it's your suggestion, I will take it. Because I have no time playing with zero_wing.

Wow racist classless as ever that all you people are good for

Actually the Chinese people are very nice. But it depends on that person/country. If you treat China as your friend, there is no other country that can be as helpful/friendly/Sympathetic and willing to help/spend lavishly as the Chinese/China. But if you treat the Chinese/China as an enemy, then there is no other country/people that can be as Arrogant/Racist/Evil/Heinous as the Chinese/China. Don't trust me? Ask the Pakistanis.
The ball is in your court, it's either our way or the Highway.

Since it's your suggestion, I will take it. Because I have no time playing with zero_wing.
How would you re-act if the Philippines refuses to invite China´s leader to the next ASEAN-China summit when the Pinoys hold the ASEAN chairmanship?

How would you re-act if the Philippines refuses to invite China´s leader to the next ASEAN-China summit when the Pinoys hold the ASEAN chairmanship?

Well, similar things already happened. They give 150 countries and regions free visa treatment, excluding China and Taiwan. Back to your assumption, it does't matter whether Aquino cares business ties with China, other ASEAN countries care, he would be under ever great pressure. He is alone. Remember, this summit is not Aquino's own clownish party, he should be responsible for the entire situation.

Even if you have different opinion and even dispute, not talking together just makes things worse. That´s what we see right now in similar disputes such as between China-Japan and America-Russia.

Leave them be your wasting your time with this arrogant jerks let them be may araw rin sila! comrade as we say here in my country.

Let me predict how much time is left before you get banned again next time.

We will not give Aquino chance to play monkey business in China. Every time I see his face, I wanna throw up.

You're not the only one who does. :cheesy:

Anyway, Xi Jinping wouldn't care if he wasn't invited to a summit in Philippines. China doesn't even care a bit about Philippines.

Well then that's settled. if you don't care about China, why argue against Chinese members?

What, are you fan of the Chinese, but caught in a love-hate relationship?

I care not you full of s

Same feeling with country's constant harassment

Pls do as he says.

tumblr_mmrg47kAgL1qc0kvso1_500_zpsbb90edd3.jpg

who cares nothing good will come with the visit anyway

Aquino is only a political buffoon.

In 17th Century, the Philipings massacred Chinsese three times. The history tells us PHI is the worst country in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom