What's new

Philippines overtakes India as hub of call centres

glad you know a little something about vedas. i have nothing on german literature, nothing more than what wikipedia offers.

To be honest, German schools normaly don't teach much outside our culture that is Greco-Roman and Christian. It's rather my interest of non-European philosophy why I know bits of Indian literature. ;)

Hi Lenkijos draugui .. mane iš Lietuvos ..Mes esame kaimynai.leidžia gerti alaus Liubušo miesto, kitą savaitę.

Hi polish friend .. me from lithuania.. we are neigbours. lets drink beer in Lubusz town next week .

Let me get in some Afrikaans and I'll be from South Africa.

hello broer en 'n goeie dag Brother Africa hoe gaan dit met julle almal vandag?

Götterdämmerung;2335503 said:
To be honest, German schools normaly don't teach much outside our culture that is Greco-Roman and Christian. It's rather my interest of non-European philosophy why I know bits of Indian literature. ;)

same thing here, indian schools mostly teach local culture which generally includes hinduism, islam, buddhism (in northern india). I assume southern schools go further in to dravidian and christian culture.
just my 2 cents.

Let me get in some Afrikaans and I'll be from South Africa.

I'm sure there is always someone on the internet who can verify whether it's google tranlated or genuinly written. If German gramma is purgatory, Polish gramma is hell.

same thing here, indian schools mostly teach local culture which generally includes hinduism, islam, buddhism (in northern india). I assume southern schools go further in to dravidian and christian culture.
just my 2 cents.

Well, at least hinduism, dravidian and buddhism are indigenous, Neither Roman, Greek nor Christian are indigenous to our northern European region. They are all imported. The Nibelungen describes the end of the nordic pagan religion, that's where my nickname comes from: Götterdämmerung, which means the destruction of the gods (Twilight of the Gods).

Götterdämmerung;2335544 said:
Well, at least hinduism, dravidian and buddhism are indigenous, Neither Roman, Greek nor Christian are indigenous to our northern European region. They are all imported. The Nibelungen describes the end of the nordic pagan religion, that's where my nickname comes from: Götterdämmerung, which means the destruction of the gods (Twilight of the Gods).

any particular reason/s that led to the demise of the nordic religion?
sorry mods, im being off-topic here.

Nordic religion died when Chinese trolls migrated to Germany in a Maersk container during January 1000 AD. The very first "got-my-dung" came from this container.

ise kehten hai 100 sonaar ki aur 1 lohaar ki!!!!!!!!

Götterdämmerung;2335578 said:
Christianity

it would be interesting to inquire on why JC's arrival in Indian subcontinent didn't decimate the local culture.

Götterdämmerung;2335034 said:
Why do you guys love to brag when in reality it's just shameful if one looks at the real numbers? Your manufacturing is even smaller than S. Korea with almost 50 million people. We have a German expressing for how I feel when I see this behaviour: Fremdschämen (something like vicarious embarrassment).

1. Don't use false flags.

2. My reply was to the question where a chinese troll was saying that India is not capable of manufacturing even Indonesia and Vietnam are better then India.

So my post was 100% correct.

My point stands.

3.) Does it feels bitter that a island nation Japan have almost 3 time more manufacturing then germany?

it would be interesting to inquire on why JC's arrival in Indian subcontinent didn't decimate the local culture.

I think they arrived rather late. Also, the Asen (the nordic religion) didn't have a written records like the Vedas or the Daodejing by Laozi and Annalecs by Confucius with a strong political and societal foundation. In comparison to India or China, the Germanic tribes were primitive and disunited at that time.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

1. Don't use false flags.

2. My reply was to the question where a chinese troll was saying that India is not capable of manufacturing even Indonesia and Vietnam are better then India.

So my post was 100% correct.

My point stands.

3.) Does it feels bitter that a island nation Japan have almost 3 time more manufacturing then germany?

1. not this again. Come with something more creative.
2. Ask the Chinese guy.
3. No, not at all. We still enjoy a high living standard on par with any industrialised country.

NO more those Call centers and young youth committing suicide by the work pressure and getting unhealthy by a bad lifestyle......Let's say good bye to call centers and have companies developing softwares....

Good bye to call center jobs and hello to begging on the street. Nice moving up.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom